Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

"My friends fully tested the game and find another huge bug and lots of small bugs I feel so frustrated that dont want to do porgraming again I just want to draw for now maybe I will fix those bugs within next update since I'm gonna fixed all of them eventually" - BrOkEn eNgLiSh on twitter
1675492308790.png 1675492334571.png 1675492355918.png 1675492375846.png

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao and Xeapher

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019

"My friends fully tested the game and find another huge bug and lots of small bugs I feel so frustrated that dont want to do porgraming again I just want to draw for now maybe I will fix those bugs within next update since I'm gonna fixed all of them eventually" - BrOkEn eNgLiSh on twitter
View attachment 2364196 View attachment 2364197 View attachment 2364198 View attachment 2364200
oho so we will got prego content as well as a lot of bug fix on the future build

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017

View attachment 2364196 View attachment 2364197 View attachment 2364198 View attachment 2364200
I wonder if most bugs come from the fact that he is coding in chinese instead of english which would probably make finding bugs easier. After all chinese has something like 8k moonrunes that look the same to me compared to english alphabet having 26 letters. So it does make me wonder if writing it in english first and then translating to chinese would make it better for dev or at least keep variables/map names in english even if he is chinese.

Reactions: mrttao and Yamemai

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i was tired on how much the game keep force clossing when i forgot to save...
really need an autosave

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
How do you kill those eyes at succubus village
By getting updated version or fixing it yourself with rpg maker or using mvmz cheat to insta kill. That eye has 1000% hp regen as passive and 999999 hp or something similiar, so you aren't going to kill it normally in unfixed version. I recommend fixing it yourself or getting fixed version since you are going to get stuck in after battle anyway because script will ask your char to take step back when it's against a wall and can't do it.

Reactions: mrttao

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
By getting updated version or fixing it yourself with rpg maker or using mvmz cheat to insta kill. That eye has 1000% hp regen as passive and 999999 hp or something similiar, so you aren't going to kill it normally in unfixed version. I recommend fixing it yourself or getting fixed version since you are going to get stuck in after battle anyway because script will ask your char to take step back when it's against a wall and can't do it.
how to pass the stuck at the 1st of the Attacking when we see the Queen succubi getting kidnaped by the rebel ?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
how to pass the stuck at the 1st of the Attacking when we see the Queen succubi getting kidnaped by the rebel ?
I am not sure which part you are talking about since I deleted my version. But if I were to guess then I would just say - don't ask for elf milf to help you with semen donations and just progress village storyline, you will get stuck a bit later. The best thing to do if you don't want to fix it yourself is to wait for someone to upload fixed version.

Reactions: Choyz

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
OMG i fix that bug so luck note i use MV cheat i just go out and find any location and save location and after that boss go out and Krista come after boss there black scress chat i just open my mv cheat locastion and click one location i save on map after that it run nomal the bug fix by luck

Reactions: Choyz

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Well, after working for some time I have a V2 of the translation patch that I made for the game... But I will not work in more changes for now because I want to do a bugfix of the game, so I have to ask you people, any time you find a bug, please PM me with some screenshots and a save previous to the bug if possible in order to fix that aspect of the game. In some cases people had found ways to work around or softfix an issue, so, just PM me and I will check it.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
V2 of the translation patch includes almost all the texts translated from Chinese to English, also various phrases adjusted and some Quest text also fixed. All you need to do is extract the files and replace the "data" and "js" folders that are inside of the "www" folder of the game.

Reactions: Digitaler and Choyz

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
everyone i found real bug now the quest fight war you need alot of ally go ask all city and monitor to help Susan will come to help too you need full team to not make this bug come but it hard anyway it keep restar no stop i don't know what to do now

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
everyone i found real bug now the quest fight war you need alot of ally go ask all city and monitor to help Susan will come to help too you need full team to not make this bug come but it hard anyway it keep restar no stop i don't know what to do now
Could you please send some screenshots?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
one thing thay i want to request is give us the quest list because there no quest list we don't know to do right and got bug too

Reactions: Default123x

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I am not sure which part you are talking about since I deleted my version. But if I were to guess then I would just say - don't ask for elf milf to help you with semen donations and just progress village storyline, you will get stuck a bit later. The best thing to do if you don't want to fix it yourself is to wait for someone to upload fixed version.
oooh, that....
so i should uncheck the line 229 ?
and how to progress the quest normally ?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
OMG i fix that bug so luck note i use MV cheat i just go out and find any location and save location and after that boss go out and Krista come after boss there black scress chat i just open my mv cheat locastion and click one location i save on map after that it run nomal the bug fix by luck
you can open mv cheats on that scene ?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes