Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i need a hero for save data, i don't wanna got into the loop for now a 4th time

Slidercr

May 22, 2018
I found a way to trigger the boss fight during the succubus village attack, you need to speak to the wolf girl, cow girl, thane girl and the villager major to get their help however, when I fight the boss i can't kill the the Eye tail because they regenerate 999999999hp each turn ... Anyone knows how to defeat the guy ?

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
Wait a second, the game is calld The savior of impregnation but there is no pregnancy???

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Wait a second, the game is calld The savior of impregnation but there is no pregnancy???
games tittle was changed last minute the game used to be just The Savior my guess he changed it to that so it doesnt sound too plain but if you're looking for pregnant girls you wont find that here its not what the game focuses on.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
the game has way too many bugs... like if you start the succubus village defense battle, but then load a save file just before you trigger it, somehow the game will still trigger the event.

another one is that no matter how many times you help with the tree giving the researcher your semen, it won't go past level 1.

also, cowgirl dialog after you buy the milking machine gets completely untranslated, not just her, but other instances too.

if you buy food at the inn in the succubus village, you get stuck permanently, as the characters won't eat the food, forcing you to close the game and open it again.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
The dev said that if you find bugs to report them to him so he can fix them

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
the game has way too many bugs... like if you start the succubus village defense battle, but then load a save file just before you trigger it, somehow the game will still trigger the event.

another one is that no matter how many times you help with the tree giving the researcher your semen, it won't go past level 1.

also, cowgirl dialog after you buy the milking machine gets completely untranslated, not just her, but other instances too.

if you buy food at the inn in the succubus village, you get stuck permanently, as the characters won't eat the food, forcing you to close the game and open it again.
I mean nice that you list them, but... the game is in development, what did you expect?

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
Could anybody help me with the invasion part. When Katherine comes in the whole game freezes. Does anybody have a solution for this?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I mean nice that you list them, but... the game is in development, what did you expect?
i can list you several RPGM games that ARE in development, but don't have game breaking bugs like this one. Chronicles of Chaosborn, solo dev, which i also happen to sometimes help with bughunting, doesn't have. Renryuu Ascension and Harem Collector, both games where there's a group behind it, don't have game breaking bugs. "being in development" is no excuse for this.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
After some hours of hard work I made a good-ish translation of the game of the parts that still where in chinese, but I need some help to find most of the english grammar errors because is really easy to ignore them when are some many lines of dialogue. Please, feel free to make any suggestions by PM in order to improve my translation of the game if you want (PM because I want to avoid spam here ^^).

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes