jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I like the game even though it's buggy as hell.
1. Robot Chip for museum doesn't drop anywhere.
2. Lovers are bugged that they all go to that town of wisdom for some reason and success rate is always 0% for me.
3. Timer on all attacks/time for preparations (succubuss village/town of wisdom) is 0 days except for the one in first town.
4. Getting handjob from elf triggers war because it has assigned wrong switch (229 instead of 230).
5. Can't progress minotaur lady scenes (30, 60 and 100 points) or I am just blind and missed how to do it.
6. Soldier/Thane from town of wisdom scenes are bugged, 50 point one keeps repeating until you get to 75 points or higher and after getting to 100 points sex scenes keep looping forever, same with training.
7. Some scenes aren't unlocked in gallery (second werewolf scene, 60 and 70 lewdness points for nun).

Edit:
8. Werewolf timers are messed up too, you can only get once item from her and have sex with her also once. After that it says that you need to wait 0 days before next time, forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Webleten

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
looks at the title ...
The Savior of Impregnation
looks at the tags sees pregnancy NOT listed ...is our MC shooting blanks or something?

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I wish the dev dint change the name of the game last minute because now people expecting pregnancy content are flocking here because of the tittle change he should had just kept Savior like it was before.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I re-changed yesterday the name to the savior of heart >_< for the "fan made" translation... so... savior of impregnation it is?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSaviorOfImpregnation-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
TheSaviorOfImpregnation-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the bugfixed version?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so, how do you get the ntr scenes in this game?
so far the only NTR scene (going by this site definition) you can get is when you go to one of the inns (town of wisdom, sacred tree village, minotaur village) and find a black guy in one of the walls. talk to him and you'll see the option to "lend" your partner (so far only the nun) to him for money, or for him to teach you one of the pickup techniques. after 10 or so times, he will fuck the nun hard.

idk how you get Thane's NTR scene nor the minogirl NTR scene, i think they haven't been implemented in the game yet, although they are already in the gallery.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
After some hours of hard work I made a good-ish translation of the game of the parts that still where in chinese, but I need some help to find most of the english grammar errors because is really easy to ignore them when are some many lines of dialogue. Please, feel free to make any suggestions by PM in order to improve my translation of the game if you want (PM because I want to avoid spam here ^^).

Appreciate your effort with translation of game,but could you upload it somewhere else ? WeTransfer cuts downloads speed to zero and at some point just interrupts whole download and you gotta start again

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
looks at the title ...
The Savior of Impregnation
looks at the tags sees pregnancy NOT listed ...is our MC shooting blanks or something?
it's not implemented yet, their twitter did post a preggo version of the cow lady, soldier leader and the nun

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
it's not implemented yet, their twitter did post a preggo version of the cow lady, soldier leader and the nun
with a title as this you would think its been implemented already kind of what made me check it out in the first place
/leaves disappointed

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Appreciate your effort with translation of game,but could you upload it somewhere else ? WeTransfer cuts downloads speed to zero and at some point just interrupts whole download and you gotta start again
Re-upload:

Reactions: Digitaler

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
with a title as this you would think its been implemented already kind of what made me check it out in the first place
/leaves disappointed
well, there are already a few of them as cutscene. Ex: dragon girl if you beat her true form, the glory hole when you keep pumping in till her belly bloat, the twin sisters at the first village though not shown but it's confirmed they are impregnated,

Reactions: jazz154

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well, there are already a few of them as cutscene. Ex: dragon girl if you beat her true form, the glory hole when you keep pumping in till her belly bloat, the twin sisters at the first village though not shown but it's confirmed they are impregnated,
cool :D

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all, currently I am working on a big translation fix of the game, I will take my time to look each and every line, but with a bit of luck maybe the written aspect of the game can be greatly improved.

Reactions: Webleten
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes