FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has question what is that light do i saw it when star a game but not use anything?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
note to do more Anna quest you need ask her hunbad join the fight after party she ask MC to has sex wow i star play the game to get 100% but not make walkthrough pdf yet

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Update on the work: I have fixed almost 12 bugs similar to the pink thanos one, also I had to check every single battle, and I am almost half of checking all the NPC's, also I fixed the decisive battle bug with the eyes, now they function like intended, I need to check if the triggers are ok now, I am also checking the last reports of Final, Squad, and previous ones that I have stored. It is a lot of work, but it's for the game, for Broken, the community and for you guys, so it's worth it. I just ask for a little patience.

Edit: I have worked all day with the succubus war event, at this point is just a matter of finding the final secuence, but this part has shown to be really hard, anyway, I am working in other events in order to take a break from the war, I am looking the dating events in the town of wisdom. When I have something more to tell I will post it. -Dp out.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
there is small new bug i found
when you go up you will see room like INN and when go out you see at Susan INN

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
note the full quest OF kid name andy became demon do not kill him just chcek stop you girl they will has 3 day to do quest

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need some help the hide quest the cure the devil i need max the cure No 7 no8 and no11 ingredient i can't go forwar can find more bug now stuck here

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
i need some help the hide quest the cure the devil i need max the cure No 7 no8 and no11 ingredient i can't go forwar can find more bug now stuck here
The answer is in the PC's one of them tells you what number you need in order to make the cure, then you use the power of Math to do the saving. Read what machine does, for example, if you have No 8, left the component in a "addition" table and then add a No7 you will have a No15

You have all the basic operations there

And remember to FIRST, left the mix, and THEN take another one. or you are going to lose your mix.

I don't remember the exact number but is in one of the PC.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
there is small new bug i found
when you go up you will see room like INN and when go out you see at Susan INN
Ok, I will check that, oh and the bug with the lady in the deep drunk should be fixed by now... I am still working on the Succubus war, on the new bugfix it should be done.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
The answer is in the PC's one of them tells you what number you need in order to make the cure, then you use the power of Math to do the saving. Read what machine does, for example, if you have No 8, left the component in a "addition" table and then add a No7 you will have a No15

You have all the basic operations there

And remember to FIRST, left the mix, and THEN take another one. or you are going to lose your mix.

I don't remember the exact number but is in one of the PC.
bro i hate math my IQ only E rank only

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I checked, for the math problem

An easy one could be:

11x11=121+11=132+11=143+11=154+11=165

But in the end it doesn't matter how you get there, the only thing that matters is that you can make the solution =D

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i forgot to ask some small fix bug it about Elena when her love and lew has full 100 all sex is stuck on loop again and again no stop and this is the save at that bug try it

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
one thing i need to ask to add is change the teleport one time teleport is take all Mp and no map it take 1day time it end too much

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
admin i has question i play the game more than 6 or7 time now just to find bug but i just note this place what is this place and can i go in or any quest yet ?

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
admin i has question i play the game more than 6 or7 time now just to find bug but i just note this place what is this place and can i go in or any quest yet ?
I am no admin, just the bugfixer, but that zone is just a teaser for all I know, so, don't worry about that yet, for the teleport cost, I understand that maybe the mp cost is "hard" but you have a staff for Krista that literally gives you mana and health for every step that you make, and the MC doesn't use mana that much. You can buy the mana potions also, I can't change that item because Broken wanted it that way, I will check the elena 100 love and lust, because I fixed other issues with her stamina.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes