Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Its the boss in the succubus war supposed to be unbeatable, or what the fuck am I missing? I cannot even try to find a way to beat him since my save starts me when the event already started.

Reactions: MrRandomGuy
Jan 10, 2021
I am trying to complete all the side quests for the Save the Town of Wisdom mission, however I'm unable to bc it marks 0 days before the assault starts when the elf just gave me the mission, so I can't complete them before it triggers, does someone knows what can I do? Or what variable keeps track of the days so I just change it?

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
so i have encounter following bugs during my 4th playtrough most of em seem to be in the succubus village

-if you have sex with the after the scene where she tells you she will get pregnant if you fuck her scene is will be stuck in an loop

-after you start the succubus war event and talk to tina during the preparation phase the first meet up with the Elf event will beginn again

-you arent able to progress trough anymore of the elf events even after giving her husband 30 jugs of cum

-the succubus queen is stuck in the last cum jug event where you impregnate her

-after finishing the Impregnation event of the Nun she dissapears from the game entirely

these are the ones that i encounterd gotta say lots of bug fixes and props for the dev for fixing most of them can't wait to see the future of the Project

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
To be honest in my opinion it would make more sense to have the NTR timer work with the corruption routes but not the romance one since in corruption you just F them till they become crazy with sex while on romance the MC at least starts some kind of relationship with them and it's not all about sex

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I am stuck in the room with AI machine vendor and the Magic bots, I killed all of them and still cant leave, Elane and other knights left after she got hit, but I cant go out

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
What do I do to trigger Elf handjob? Each time the first talk where the husband tells her to do it for research keeps repeating

uliki

May 25, 2020
does anyone know how to enter the succubus village?
I am block by a 'pink ball' , is there some quest i have to do before I enter the succubus village?
I've done the quests of wisdom village and minotaur village.
sorry for my bad English

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Its a full game in development the dev updates the game every few months its almost complete.
Almost complete you say?

The game at least here on F95 is only 4 months old. Mid november actually xD
But hey I take it.

A smaller more compact game done in some months is a breath of fresh air amidst all the year long projects we have here.
If the game is good ofc but reading through the thread it is. Havent played it yet. Guess I gonna wait for completion then.

Just ignore him he clearly one of those people who gets butthurt easily by any form of NTR and is only trying to start drama in the thread
He does actually have a point from gameplay perspective. If you are not entirely against NTR setting and would like for example have this content enabled for 1-2 girls he would not be able to because of the hard on/off switch.

Now thinking about it while typing actually you can do just that by normal gameplay. Just have sex with the one you dont want to be NTRed and ignore the other. I guess he dont want to see repeating scenes as often?
Then again as I said I havent played the game yet :HideThePain:

Smartie

Dec 20, 2017
does anyone know how to enter the succubus village?
I am block by a 'pink ball' , is there some quest i have to do before I enter the succubus village?
I've done the quests of wisdom village and minotaur village.
sorry for my bad English
That is not the entrance to the village. Go all the way down from the pink bal (left path). Then you get a U turn, through the turn. And then up and left. There are some fences or something click on them. There is the village.

Jul 27, 2020
Dude, there are some softlocks in your game. I just got teleported out of nowhere to a scene where Krista has a dildo inside of her and after that i got stucked inside the room.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dude, there are some softlocks in your game. I just got teleported out of nowhere to a scene where Krista has a dildo inside of her and after that i got stucked inside the room.
dev does not post on this thread. it used to be impossible to reach him without paying.
But recently he got on ci-en so you can now post there. you will need to use google translate on the site to sign up. but once you do you can post there in english and the dev will reply in english

Jul 27, 2020
dev does not post on this thread. it used to be impossible to reach him without paying.
But recently he got on ci-en so you can now post there. you will need to use google translate on the site to sign up. but once you do you can post there in english and the dev will reply in english

Thanks bud, nice profile pick

Reactions: mrttao

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I accidentally entered the Q menu and now I can't exit, how do I exit? I enter a loop if I put myself in the middle portal.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes