Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a guide for quest routes somewhere? In the gallery, there are some scenes that require evil/good routes but for one of those quests, boar kings meat, i have no fucking clue how to be evil with it.

Reactions: harem.king

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Has anyone figured out a fix for the susan bug, no matter what you do you just can't progress with the cow girl.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
i start this one today, how do i know what to do when i stuck? how much do i have to grind feelings and lewdness with krista to be able to advance and leave the first town?
You leave the first town by reaching the end of the sacred tree labyrinth and completing the town defense quest. (I recommend doing the boar king and flower quest, wait a day to get the scene from flower quest before fighting the wolf girl the first time)

Jul 4, 2018
You can cut it off if the idea of it is bothering you. by pressing Q in game.

That would be awesome, like, get them to marry you individually, but get special paths for each.

I think, if this is for the museum, it hadn't been implemented yet. RPG Cheat Menu mod can allow you access to it. (if you have questions about the menu feel free to ask.)
it's not that it's bothering me, it's that I don't know how to actually trigger the NTR

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
it's not that it's bothering me, it's that I don't know how to actually trigger the NTR
Neglect the love interests for a few days and black chad dude starts hanging around them, you can pimp the nun out to black chad dude at the bars and you can have an AI fuck(both physically and mentally which was very hot) the nun if you choose all the wrong answers to his quiz but if that don't do it for you can cuck a man if you choose the evil path to saving his sick wife.

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
where i can do the skull flower quest
If you went met the client who is in the bottom rightmost house go to the labyrinth second floor and go to the path and take the bottom fork and you'll get a cutscene near the flower then interact with it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Noticed some bugs.
1. Minor; succubus war event, after the event starts & you're back at the village listening to the plan. Once you get control again and talk to Tina, the elf 1st visit event starts for some reason, even if you've already visited them.
2. Game breaking: after getting 100 for Elena [wisdom] if you select the SEX option again, the game repeats the sex scene over and over w/o any breaks. Means you can't end it w/o resetting the game
3. Minor: Andy demon event can initiate even if you're still in the 1st city allowing you to pseudo skip it, if you select saving him.
This game is so fucking buggy, the dancer suddenly jumped to having my kid after the invasion despite the fact I had never even touched her. I wonder if she named him Jesus.
lol, think it's more of poor eventing. Dev probably didn't have a check for it, to see if you did the boar event, so the game progresses as 'intended', where the two sisters got impregnated by you at the end of the war.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
lol, think it's more of poor eventing. Dev probably didn't have a check for it, to see if you did the boar event, so the game progresses as 'intended', where the two sisters got impregnated by you at the end of the war.
I indeed skipped every optional quests, but I didn't get to see the impregnation happen at all. :(

Feb 8, 2020
anyone know how to save andy
Go to the ancient ruins, talk to the ai, check the computers below, enter the room next to the fuck machine room, select the machine at the top, go to the left, pick up no. 7 and drop in addition, then no.8 and drop in addition. Take the no.15 created from the machine and put it in the "Overlay" machine. then grab no. 11 from the top ingredients list and place it in the overlay with no. 15 to make cure 165.

flash1224

Sep 23, 2022
only my game will stop at the succubus final battle when the queen show?
how to fix it? can anyone help me deal with this problem thx

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
this game is weird. i didn't fuck samantha because game says not enough gold for some reason (used save editor) now after the battle i ended up with a kid?

btw how to fuck samantha?

Reactions: Odritch

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
this game is weird. i didn't fuck samantha because game says not enough gold for some reason (used save editor) now after the battle i ended up with a kid?

btw how to fuck samantha?
you needed to finish the boar quest I think then give her a spesific money that the old guy tells you,I think you need to finish the ill wife quest ass well

Reactions: yandrei
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes