Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I indeed skipped every optional quests, but I didn't get to see the impregnation happen at all. :(
Believe it was mentioned during the after war scene; Eg. The dancer girl visits the bar and then stuff happens. Though it may have only played out if you did both of the 'optional' quests: Skull Flower and Boar King.

More like the dev needs to sort their shit out and actually learn how to properly implement events.
Maybe, but the boar king quest was implemented properly. You needa kill the boar king in the dungeon -- Eg either before the war event or after the war event -- As she'd be busy during it. Once you got the meat, take it to the old man by the bar and he'll tell you something, unlocking the option. With that out of the way, you're able to give her the right amount to play the event, which only runs when you're alone -- Otherwise you're rooming w/ the nun.
Don't even need the Skull flower, but that gives you an anal scene w/ her if you choose to lie/omit.
As for the not enough gold bit, yeah think dev copy&pasted that instead of having it lead to another text, such as you've already gifted her money or something like she won't accept any more.
only my game will stop at the succubus final battle when the queen show?
how to fix it? can anyone help me deal with this problem thx
Dev mentioned something about this a few pages back; don't do the pig quest [near mino-town] until after the succubus village bit.
Personally, think he should have added a switch to have it off till then or some such, but probably didn't think to. Woulda been an easy way to prevent others from experiencing it again.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Maybe, but the boar king quest was implemented properly. You needa kill the boar king in the dungeon -- Eg either before the war event or after the war event -- As she'd be busy during it. Once you got the meat, take it to the old man by the bar and he'll tell you something, unlocking the option. With that out of the way, you're able to give her the right amount to play the event, which only runs when you're alone -- Otherwise you're rooming w/ the nun.
Don't even need the Skull flower, but that gives you an anal scene w/ her if you choose to lie/omit.
As for the not enough gold bit, yeah think dev copy&pasted that instead of having it lead to another text, such as you've already gifted her money or something like she won't accept any more.
That's where you are wrong. I got the quest, got the meat, and then went straight to the bottom of the dungeon which triggered the mutant wolf invasion. Once that was done and over with, the dancer had my child for some fucking reason despite the fact I have never interacted with her beyond the first time.

Don't give me shit about "implemented properly" when this happens.

Reactions: Axeleen

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
That's where you are wrong. I got the quest, got the meat, and then went straight to the bottom of the dungeon which triggered the mutant wolf invasion. Once that was done and over with, the dancer had my child for some fucking reason despite the fact I have never interacted with her beyond the first time.

Don't give me shit about "implemented properly" when this happens.
... The boar quest is implemented properly, the new event isn't. *1
The whole child thing was added in this update, and the dev probably didn't think/forgot to add checks to it.

And you ignored my 1st reply about after war scene; so I'm guessing you missed out on that, due to not completing the two quests to get that to play? Because that was the scene that shows you impreging the dancer. -- If so, the dev should have used it as a switch for the child thing. If not, then yeah, again, dev didn't do well w/ the event here, as they should have added some switches or hard locked the war event to after the quests were completed.

*1 Anyways, have you tried fiddling with RPGmaker before? -- There's a free trail -- Because there's a difference between implementing one event and the event following that not done right. They are basically two different events that you can link/chain together through switches and checks. If you forget to add to the following event, that doesn't mean the 1st one isn't properly done. Aka, 2 follows 1, but isn't 1 itself.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
... The boar quest is implemented properly, the new event isn't. *1
The whole child thing was added in this update, and the dev probably didn't think/forgot to add checks to it.

And you ignored my 1st reply about after war scene; so I'm guessing you missed out on that, due to not completing the two quests to get that to play? Because that was the scene that shows you impreging the dancer. -- If so, the dev should have used it as a switch for the child thing. If not, then yeah, again, dev didn't do well w/ the event here, as they should have added some switches or hard locked the war event to after the quests were completed.

*1 Anyways, have you tried fiddling with RPGmaker before? -- There's a free trail -- Because there's a difference between implementing one event and the event following that not done right. They are basically two different events that you can link/chain together through switches and checks. If you forget to add to the following event, that doesn't mean the 1st one isn't properly done. Aka, 2 follows 1, but isn't 1 itself.
I get your point now, apologies if I acted rude. However you're arguing semantics, fact of the matter is the events are fucked up if you don't do them in a very specific order, so from the point of view of a player saying the events are screwed is valid.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
Anyway to increas skill points by editing the game files or anyway?

Last edited:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Anyway to increas skill points by editing the game files or anyway?
google "save edit online" - upload your last save and everything should be pretty simple
you can also throw .json files from the game folder into save edit to see and add items
download the edited save and put it back into your save folder

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
It isn't that hard I got it unwelcomed as I was Grinding relationship points with the Minotaur-Gal and it went through the process. Also if you turn off the NTR button, that I wasn't aware of before this, after that chain of events start it doesn't stop it. Real disappointed in that. I mean I was taking her to bed every night and still got this, made me want to attack bob real bad.
This dumbass is saying pure nonsense. You can only have bob fuck her if you explicitly choose yourself to sell her or lend her. Don't complain when you can't even play successfully at a game whose necessary skill is that of a 10 year-old.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
idk what to do after finish quest. So next? Very clueless right now.

Just finish the Boar King Quest and the ill wife quest but idk what next?

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
idk what to do after finish quest. So next? Very clueless right now.

Just finish the Boar King Quest and the ill wife quest but idk what next?
Go past the waterfall and to the wolf den and you'll get the next quest after a boss fight

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
just finish having 100 love with the knight but if i have sex again it just loop, until her stamina become negatif its still looping

flash1224

Sep 23, 2022
Believe it was mentioned during the after war scene; Eg. The dancer girl visits the bar and then stuff happens. Though it may have only played out if you did both of the 'optional' quests: Skull Flower and Boar King.

Dev mentioned something about this a few pages back; don't do the pig quest [near mino-town] until after the succubus village bit.
Personally, think he should have added a switch to have it off till then or some such, but probably didn't think to. Woulda been an easy way to prevent others from experiencing it again.
i didn't do the pig quest but my game is still stop.... how QQ

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes