1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There's both, but if you really hate NTR than you'd best avoid this game at all costs. There's for sure going to be more of it in future updates and it'll only get worse lol.
I think you mean better.

Himeya Jun

Aug 30, 2020
how do you ask susan (minotaur girl) to marry you? I already asked all other 4 but I just can't trigger that event with susan

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
what do you after you have kill the deamon who took over the boy?
That's the final event of the raising the nun's affection. You could technically do it before leaving the first village so think of it as a side quest.

I mean, if that's your thing sure. But my post was clearly addressed to people who don't like NTR....so it'd be worse for them if they ever got invested in the game.
Telling people to avoid the whole game over something that can be toggled off as soon as you get control of the pc is a bit excessive though, isn't it? And considering how far along the game is in development I can't see the percentage of ntr scenes coming anywhere close to the percentage of pc focused scenes.

how do you ask susan (minotaur girl) to marry you? I already asked all other 4 but I just can't trigger that event with susan
Has she gotten pregnant/given birth yet?

Reactions: Aramintha

Himeya Jun

Aug 30, 2020
That's the final event of the raising the nun's affection. You could technically do it before leaving the first village so think of it as a side quest.

Telling people to avoid the whole game over something that can be toggled off as soon as you get control of the pc is a bit excessive though, isn't it? And considering how far along the game is in development I can't see the percentage of ntr scenes coming anywhere close to the percentage of pc focused scenes.

Has she gotten pregnant/given birth yet?
No...I never got that event either, how to trigger it?

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018

fifa1234

Jan 11, 2022
Friends, do you know how to beat the final boss of the succubus village? When I face him I can't kill any enemy, they are the boss and two mutant wolves.

Tricooo

Jan 2, 2019
I see what you mean, but I've been on here long enough to notice that NTR, even as an alternative/toggleable route is sufficient to trigger people on here. Additionally, some people just can't help themselves when it comes to sticking to avoiding it either. And If I'm being real honest, I agree with the people in here who think Bob's scenes ( as few of them as there are , for now) are the best the game has to offer (just by virtue of most of the PC's scenes being pretty mid overall) and from the dev's previews art for future updates, it doesn't seem like that will change. I don't really view the whole toggleable NTR as much reassurance in that regard since players not into it would be avoiding some of the best content from the game.
As for the ratio of NTR scenes to PC scenes, let's just say the dev has confirmed he'll be drawing "many more" NTR scenes in the near future. How that will affect the ratio, I'm not exactly certain, but some players may not be happy with time and resources going towards that, and if that's the case, are probably better suited to focusing on other games.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
My dating success rate is always 0% and how do I find the Bandit Outfit? Thanks.

Rival Nuts

Apr 30, 2022
you can get the scene if you talk to bob in taverns and sellect giving out your companion,its kinda strange because even if disable ntr you can still give nun to Bob.
It might change the scene depending on Nuns lewdity I think? there is only 2 base art tho with nun riding him and giving him a bj

How about bob mating press the nun? it's in the picture folder

Reactions: Ken Moreno

user1998

Jun 3, 2018
What do i have to do for harem end? Are there any actions or women states that block it? Like having Elena full submission instead of love.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I see what you mean, but I've been on here long enough to notice that NTR, even as an alternative/toggleable route is sufficient to trigger people on here. Additionally, some people just can't help themselves when it comes to sticking to avoiding it either. And If I'm being real honest, I agree with the people in here who think Bob's scenes ( as few of them as there are , for now) are the best the game has to offer (just by virtue of most of the PC's scenes being pretty mid overall) and from the dev's previews art for future updates, it doesn't seem like that will change. I don't really view the whole toggleable NTR as much reassurance in that regard since players not into it would be avoiding some of the best content from the game.
As for the ratio of NTR scenes to PC scenes, let's just say the dev has confirmed he'll be drawing "many more" NTR scenes in the near future. How that will affect the ratio, I'm not exactly certain, but some players may not be happy with time and resources going towards that, and if that's the case, are probably better suited to focusing on other games.
We need Bob impregnation routes ASAP, maybe with some new mechanics or even just having it work in stages like the current NTR implementation.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes