Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Why tf people want netorare in this game.
I mean what make this game more unique than other because of netori
As u know netori is quite rare in hentai games
Instead netori why people are desiring more netorare content...
There's lots of Netori games, largely because people who like vanilla (most people) want to self-insert as someone who does the cucking and that's easier in a Netori game. Would you like a recommendation?

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
there are tons of Netori games maybe youre not good at searching for them plus the dev is working on both routes so it doesnt matter since both paths get content.

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly not a bad game at all, my only real complaints would be:
1) The NTR really felt like an afterthought
2) There's some real weird ass bugs in this game, a lot of interactions don't trigger flags so they can be repeated, which then causes funky shit to occur.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I did the rat quest, the boar quest, landshark, hide and seek and the skull flower quest, what now?

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
They really need to give Bob his own impregnation route where he makes Krista his woman I also want the NTR dialogue to be better like make Krista crave in lust for bobs dick instead of just being half assed still talking about MC it just ruins the NTR path, I hope the dev of this game makes the Bob path truly feel like a NTR path I want for Krista to fall in love with Bob and eventually get impregnated by him in his route I think Bob route overall sex scene are way better and hotter the MC love route is pretty boring compared to Bobs.
I agree Bob route is the best when ever a new update drops that's the first content I play and my favorite

Tricooo

Jan 2, 2019
Cut your losses and run my guy. It's gonna get worse from here if you don't like being cucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
What are all the cuck routes? I don't get the hookup system the game uses. I can hook up with the cow and the succubus. I haven't found the bandit outfit. Dating is always 0% except for the prostitute.

emperor0320

May 11, 2019
how do you complete the save the town of wisdom quest? I found the bandit outfit but I can't figure out how to infiltrate the base. There is still the wooden walls blocking the path. What do I need to do?

edit: turns out bandit and rebels are two different things

Last edited:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
The bob ntr events with krista where the best this update man I cant wait until he impregnates Krista and they have a black baby I swear the ntr path is so much better than the love content by miles

Reactions: LyfeIsBall88
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes