mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So again the NTR is in a bit of a weird spot since it's closer to actual cheating and none of the girls actually wants to sleep with Bob but only with the MC but if the MC doesn't sleep with them for a few days then they start to have withdrawal symptoms like a drug addict just that their drug is sex and semen...
The MC is forbidden to sleep with them except once in 5 days. if you try they refuse and tell you that you are doing it too much.
but if you are even 1 day late, the NTR counter goes up. And you will miss days, it is inevitable.
realistically the only way to avoid getting cucked is to turn off NTR in the settings.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The MC is forbidden to sleep with them except once in 5 days. if you try they refuse and tell you that you are doing it too much.
but if you are even 1 day late, the NTR counter goes up. And you will miss days, it is inevitable.
realistically the only way to avoid getting cucked is to turn off NTR in the settings.
True and I agree there shouldn't be such a restriction but at the same time even if the NTR counter goes up if you miss by a day you then have 5 days to have sex once for it to revert to the previous lvl. Since it takes 5 days for it to go up a lvl upon which you can have sex again to directly lower it but if you don't then it takes another 5 days for it to go up another lvl but if you have sex with them once during that time it goes down a lvl and it resets.

So unless you don't have sex with them for 15-20+ days straight as long as you don't keep the no sex part for longer then at most 10 days, since there is a 5 day cd you have 5 days after this to do the deed, then the NTR lvl won't go beyond accept which isn't much of an NTR outside of them talking to Bob a bit friendlier.

Still it is a bit of an annoying system since you must have sex with them within certain intervals or they will start sleeping with Bob.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
True and I agree there shouldn't be such a restriction but at the same time even if the NTR counter goes up if you miss by a day you then have 5 days to have sex once for it to revert to the previous lvl. Since it takes 5 days for it to go up a lvl upon which you can have sex again to directly lower it but if you don't then it takes another 5 days for it to go up another lvl but if you have sex with them once during that time it goes down a lvl and it resets.

So unless you don't have sex with them for 15-20+ days straight as long as you don't keep the no sex part for longer then at most 10 days, since there is a 5 day cd you have 5 days after this to do the deed, then the NTR lvl won't go beyond accept which isn't much of an NTR outside of them talking to Bob a bit friendlier.

Still it is a bit of an annoying system since you must have sex with them within certain intervals or they will start sleeping with Bob.
I am pretty sure this is incorrect and the counter does not reset when you have sex with a girl.
Every time the counter goes up there is a progressively more NTR scene that occurs.
It won't revert all the way back to the first scene each time.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
are the tavern dates bugged or something? i choose all the correct dating choices and they still go horribly 0%

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I am pretty sure this is incorrect and the counter does not reset when you have sex with a girl.
Every time the counter goes up there is a progressively more NTR scene that occurs.
This reminds me of a game called "Is it because I'm weak" where if you don't give presents to the girls for 2 days then they get pushed into having sex by an NPC. This can be a juggle because you can only give presents once (twice with a perk) per night. Also starts with them rejecting them, then harrassed then you can intervene on the 3rd attempt but on the 4th they have sex with the NPC.

Reactions: mrttao

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well I honestly haven't play tested it that much since I pretty much cleared the game pretty fast meaning I had enough sex and to few days went by to even have the NTR become relevant. But the devs changelog say's that it will go from reject - accept - groping - sex and it takes 5 days to move from one stage to the next and every time the MC has sex with them they will drop a stage. In that case at least in theory it should go from reject to accept after 5 days then if you at any point during the next 4 days sleep with them it should drop down to reject again and start over the 5 day counter while if you wait another 5 days it will go to groping and then drop down to accept if you do it within the next 4 days and so on.

But again I have not extensively playtested this to check if it works as intended.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I just downloaded version 0.9 and am STILL stuck in the succubus battle, once Katherine appears. I read in the thread that this bug was fixed, but also read that certain event triggers have been changed. Do I need to load from an earlier save to get this battle to work, or what?

Help...

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes