Apr 16, 2018
Trash game. Can't get any more of the bandit outfits. I had the first one from a quest I think now it's sold and now I'm stuck. Can't believe they didn't make it a key item.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Alright, gona wait for bugfixes, the invisible man shit is pissing me off, started 3 new playthroughs and it keeps happening

Aug 13, 2021
Well my save is bricked, I saved at an inn and now ever time I leave I get the Andy quest which I have done and completed, and i get the invisible man thing and get my ass beat by the 3 thugs and then its game over ._.
Is there a variable or a switch that I can toggle to turn off the event?
Im in the same boat, dunno how to fix it.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
It's my first time playing, and I'm wondering if anyone can answer a few questions for me
1. The difference between a good and a bad path (I only got one evil point so far)
1a. Can someone explain to me what are the differences in both paths?
1b. Does any track add something or take something away or which has more scenes. (I only ask without netorare)
2. Also with "Q" I disabled NTR does this also disable nitore path? (I know I'm a hypocrite ;) )
3. What does Krista say? --->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
It's my first time playing, and I'm wondering if anyone can answer a few questions for me
1. The difference between a good and a bad path (I only got one evil point so far)
1a. Can someone explain to me what are the differences in both paths?
1b. Does any track add something or take something away or which has more scenes. (I only ask without netorare)
2. Also with "Q" I disabled NTR does this also disable nitore path? (I know I'm a hypocrite ;) )
3. What does Krista say? --->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should finish all the missions in Sacred Tree Village before triggering this event

Reactions: wwgwa

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So I played both routes of the game took me almost a full day because I got lost a couple of times on what to do and I have to say the NTR is the clear winner, the love route with the mc has a couple nice scenes but overall Its just not as good as the NTR route.

I felt that the writing,scenes and overall passion in the NTR route was better the way that Bob can just satisfy
the girls sexual needs far better than the MC is really hot I do hope the developer of the game adds some sort of ending for both routes I do want to see so resolution with Bob and Krista relationship perhaps like others have mention in the thread to add an impregnation ending with Bob where krista and Bob are happy together behind the MC back.
What is the "ntr route"? I managed to find some scenes with Bob with everyone but Krista, other than the one where you lend her to him. Is there more ntr with her?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No, you only disabled bob. he will no longer cuck you.
You are still able to steal married women with NTR disabled.
Also it is spelled "Netori" not "nitore"

Reactions: wwgwa

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
someone knows where can i get the robot chip? it's the only i'm missing

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2017
For some reason none of the images appear when I play the game. I just see the sprites, and the color flashes for what i assume is for the scenes. Any help?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
No, you only disabled bob. he will no longer cuck you.
You are still able to steal married women with NTR disabled.
Also it is spelled "Netori" not "nitore"
xD, Sorry for my missclick and thanks for the reply

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
after all struggle i think it was bit buggy as of VERSION 0.9 but overall it was playable.
.invisible man vs kill andy part 2
.some gallery scene
.unlocked next version in recollection room via breeding room ( this scene is v.07 despited being v0.9)
.some side quest and minor image misalignment
.etc

as knowledgeable in coding i think the bug in this game is little bit annoying.

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
there is a way to slow the sex scenes ? on the second time they just flash out and end quick...quite boring and turn off...

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes