Konius

Aug 2, 2017
I like this game but the fact that there are so many game ending bugs really makes it hard to continue playing.

LordBig2000

May 30, 2023
I have played the for a few days and ran into a problem if you get the side characters pregnant do to the poor coding you can't stop bob from molesting them. i have been trying to sleep with them to stop them from being horny but to no avail. please help or should i wait until they do better with there coding , programing , and pic placement because I'm at a lose. (PS, I like the game do to the characteristics of the character's and hope they do batter so i can play againwhen it's more stable). because they don't copy the same hentai formula sucky personality. oh and please stop with trying to cuck a hung MC for christ's sake it make 0 sense.

Last edited:

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
I have played the for a few days and ran into a problem if you get the side characters pregnant do to the poor coding you can't stop bob from molesting them. i have been trying to sleep with them to stop them from being horny but to no avail. please help or should i wait until they do better with there coding , programing , and pic placement because I'm at a lose. (PS, I like the game do to the characteristics of the character's and hope they do batter so i can play againwhen it's more stable). because they don't copy the same hentai formula sucky personality. oh and please stop with trying to cuck a hung MC for christ's sake it make 0 sense.
Bro just disabled the NTR , press Q and disable Ntr

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Skill Issue

Reactions: InvaderzFatal

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
For those who want to play the game after the invisible man bug, just kill Andy as the Invisible man, and after you finish watching Krista's impreg scene, use the teleporter to the Sacred Tree Village. Navigate your way to the church(make sure Kirsta isn't in your party), then add Krista back into your party, it'll reset the your main sprite back to Jack.
Didn't work for me still invisible just with her in the party now...

Guess I'll wait for that fixed version someone posted about above to appear.

krossaoi

Feb 17, 2019
What worked for me was going to the gallery, tap the elf wife model to start her side quest and speaking with the husband about using her wife to help, that give me control of the mc back.
I didn't told the nun to leave the party before the second Andy's quest activation so couldn't find her anymore.
Don't know if there is way to spawn her again, so remove her from the party between the 2 Andy's quest activations

Reactions: Kintty

greendawn

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone please send save before breeding house, i've completed suscubbus village but, i can't complete town of wisdom missions beacause i can't interact with bandit base or there is no missing scout, i think my game is bugged, heeelp

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
anyone have FULL gallery unlock? Still missing thane impregnation and nun shrine maiden cosplay

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes