mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
wait I might be going crazy,there was a futa scene in here? I don't remember any futa characters

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Go as far as you can in the dungeon
Not the one you answered to, but if he did like me.
The quest for the boar don't seems to be cleared (or i need to deliver it somewhere ?), and at the end of the dungeon / maze there an exit, but the nun make you bo back and speak in chinese ...

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
doing all of the starter quests
I'm going to guess you have not done all the starter quests... When I start a new game, there are three quests available on the quest boards Clearing the Rats from the field, Boar Kings Meat, and Skull Flower. Clearing the bottom level to complete skull flower should end up with you battling the (kinda) boss, as well as triggering a major attack and the whole village has to prepare for that (And you get additional quests as part of that process)

Did you do all that?

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
Does anyone know when the dude actually finish the game ? I don't mind some puzzles but holysheet this game has spaghetti codes regarding events checklist getting crossover turn into a mess ( The elf couples netori stuffs can get roll into the succubus quests which turn into a loop, you also get a loop with the saving Andy quests to maximize the nun loving stats... ). If i were you at the headstart of the game DO NOT COME INTO The village of wisdom yet, try to clear minotaur village first. This game so broken with no walkthrough so i barely know what events to triggered or to avoid

Reactions: lubujiana

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Almost everything has entered the final testing and bug fix phase but it'll still take a phew months to fix and translate everything. Also BrOkEn ask that people please stop asking for more Bob content since they want to make more NTR content in the future and they don't want to use it all on a game whose focus is supposed to be the Love route.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Almost everything has entered the final testing and bug fix phase but it'll still take a phew months to fix and translate everything. Also BrOkEn ask that people please stop asking for more Bob content since they want to make more NTR content in the future and they don't want to use it all on a game whose focus is supposed to be the Love route.
He said its because his next game will focus on NTR similar to his first game fate of choice so he rather use all those Ideas he had for bob and instead use them for the next game also he mentioned on twitter he just wants to finish Savior as soon as possible so he can start working on the new game.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes