Beelzebub3rd

Aug 30, 2020
For those who want to play the game after the invisible man bug, just kill Andy as the Invisible man, and after you finish watching Krista's impreg scene, use the teleporter to the Sacred Tree Village. Navigate your way to the church(make sure Kirsta isn't in your party), then add Krista back into your party, it'll reset the your main sprite back to Jack.

TobyS13

May 8, 2020
For those who want to play the game after the invisible man bug, just kill Andy as the Invisible man, and after you finish watching Krista's impreg scene, use the teleporter to the Sacred Tree Village. Navigate your way to the church(make sure Kirsta isn't in your party), then add Krista back into your party, it'll reset the your main sprite back to Jack.
Easier said than done. Invisible man is too weak even against the bandits :(

Aug 29, 2021
So folks, what did we get in 0.9?

1) Broken to hell with Andy's rescue storyline. It seems to give a fuck, but don't give a fuck, because because of this storyline, a house in the northern forest does not open to us, which means the ending is closed, and new content with the beach is closed. How can you break what worked? How to pass it? My solution was to roll back to 0.8, and go through Andy's story there, and then go with the save in 0.9, and everything became normal.

2) Finally, the elf in the Succubus village was fixed, and it is not necessary to do all this during the preparation for the war phase.

3) More scenes, one of which I blew...but oh well.

Conclusion: YOU NEED TO REPAIR YOUR GAME.
Bugs are unforgivable and infuriating (you can still break the plot of the elf in the gallery if you click on it, or that if you get to the gallery in the same gallery - welcome to the game break moment)

Upd: If you want save Andy - here the save file (compatible with 0.9)

Last edited:

Crownoflolis

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone give me a save file Just right after the Blowjob scene with Nun at the start? I can't seem to Get past that because of "Type error: Undefined resolution."

Crownoflolis

Apr 29, 2020
I just want to play the game but the First BJ scene of the nun keeps me from the progressing.

Can someone boot up a quick new game and skip the First scene, I literally can't make it past

Crownoflolis

Apr 29, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that this game isn't really Android friendly. That's why there's no android portA

PP901

Jan 8, 2021
Im confused, i did the boar king meat quest, clear rat quest and the flower for the wife quest, now what do i do? Cant seem to go anywhere or start any other quests...

Reactions: melemod

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how many more updates before this is close to completion? I played the game as far as either saving the boy from possession or kill him and the devil and the glitches and inability to complete certain quests and the resetting of someone's love for you after you have sex kinda doesn't make me want to play this again til it's complete

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Can someone fix this Save File?

After I fought Andy the Demon and initiated the impregnation scene, I went out of the Inn only to find myself in a repeated loophole where I'm fighting the 3 Bandits, not as the Main Character or with Krista, but as THE BANDIT itself.

Ikr, it's a very interesting bug Lmao. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Here's a mega link. I can't post a save file here

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeffff
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes