AmbosadorBoli

May 31, 2020
how do i fix the save if i failed the quest with wolves attacking the initial power?
here is my save

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
My question exactly, lol.
Haven't played the game yet since I am waiting for completion (someone mentioned we arent far off) but I asked the same question at some point.

I got pictures as an answer with several scenes so I think the preggo content is during the game and not just endgame or only an ending entirely.
Take it with a grain of salt though.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So there is no walktrough and i searched for like 10 minutes here View attachment 2643129
How the hell i suppose to pass this?
You can't you're in the middle of the invasion quest, go into your inventory, select the invasion quest, check the status, it should tell you how many days are left and any optional tasks you haven't done, once all the days have passed the invasion event occurs and after that the path behind the waterfall reopens.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Well my save is bricked, I saved at an inn and now ever time I leave I get the Andy quest which I have done and completed, and i get the invisible man thing and get my ass beat by the 3 thugs and then its game over ._.
Is there a variable or a switch that I can toggle to turn off the event?

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
cool game, really really like it. Major bug found though, I progressed allot, and after finishing the succubus village battle I decided to finally chat up Krista and it started the andy stuff. After the battle with the demon possessed andy it repeats as soon as you leave the inn. Tried on both killing andy and the 3 day save andy thing ..both repeated. So I am stuck.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes