alex0099874

Mar 15, 2020
for v-0.9 , to resolve the "invisible man" bug , complete another quest afterward , mc will reappear. And to fight in the form of invisible man you can save edit or use mods (some has posted in this thread).

Reactions: downloaderbo

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yep, bought the game. It has DRM protection from dlsite so either you buy it or no-no playerino xD

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
but during development there was no censorship and the version for sale has censorship, right? That totally lowers the value of the game.unless,they provide an external patch to decensor it or that it already comes within the game itself

Reactions: lcbdd

lcbdd

Apr 29, 2018
After play the 1.0 this is my review. The game have good art. Many character you can hook up: loyal nun companion, erotic dancer with strange fetish, strong will tomboy knight girl, huge breast cow girl and more. You can chat with your companion to relax and check her thought, come with some sandbox activity like random date a girl at inn, it is very good and keep this product fresh compare to other game. This game make me feel like the author make it base on LoveLovemyBuddyX by megrim. In my opinion what need improve is the combat system, the skill tree, the item system and fix some bug. Money to easy to earn so you can buy what ever you want, monster is weak event the boss is not too strong. Lack of equip items. The nun access to skill that cost only 2tp and 20mp and she can kill almost any one with that. In future update I hope author can add more content and more companion you can go with (now only the nun can follow you). With only 12.5$ this product is worth to buy.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
After play the 1.0 this is my review. The game have good art. Many character you can hook up: loyal nun companion, erotic dancer with strange fetish, strong will tomboy knight girl, huge breast cow girl and more. You can chat with your companion to relax and check her thought, come with some sandbox activity like random date a girl at inn, it is very good and keep this product fresh compare to other game. This game make me feel like the author make it base on LoveLovemyBuddyX by megrim. In my opinion what need improve is the combat system, the skill tree, the item system and fix some bug. Money to easy to earn so you can buy what ever you want, monster is weak event the boss is not too strong. Lack of equip items. The nun access to skill that cost only 2tp and 20mp and she can kill almost any one with that. In future update I hope author can add more content and more companion you can go with (now only the nun can follow you). With only 12.5$ this product is worth to buy.
No one cares, go to the review section if you want to blab. Upload the game if you have it otherwise no one cares.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
The dev said this is the final version unless there's a stockpile of bug reports, they might come back and fix it. But for now, they're focusing on a new game with the inclusion of animation scenes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Is that a comparison to megrim games?.. That's promising. I know it's probably very lite comparison but I suppose a dev like this is worth my money.

lcbdd

Apr 29, 2018
The dev said this is the final version unless there's a stockpile of bug reports, they might come back and fix it. But for now, they're focusing on a new game with the inclusion of animation scenes
if this is true then it's very sad. This game could be a gem with more times and effort. All I can do now is buy it to support the dev and hope next game will be better.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes