XTes

May 10, 2019
"Do you hate censored to your game? I am
so here, copy and paste these non-censored pictures to your game~

and for anyone who don't buy the game and interested about it after see these pictures
please support me by buying the game~"

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i see they were selfish to share their game after backreading this aged thread...how sad it's ber months...i hope santa is not involved waiting for this game to be cracked.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I actually thought 'Broken English' was commenting on a terrible translation, not the actual name of the studio.

Reactions: KillMyDay
Feb 28, 2022
I can literally just tell you how to crack it
just make sure you have another RPGM game
Replace the other RPGM game's www folder with this game's www folder
Done that is it now the other RPGM game has become this game and you can run it without any problem
Just make sure the sacrificial game is of the same RPGM version.

Last edited:
Reactions: LUBAMURISSORAS

Everestti

May 16, 2017
i could buy it, but i live in Brazil and i don't mess with credit cards, if it was on steam i would grab it for sure and guive to someone here to crack it.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Google Drive

and for anyone who don't buy the game and interested about it after see these pictures
mfr, encrypt the photos! No point playing the game if the payout is right there. Might as well make the gallery available from the very start.

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
is the ntr heavy? just wondering and no im not asking if its avoidable lol
ntr is only if you activate it and it only happens if you don't fuck your girls after a certain amount of days. There are ntr events during special events if you choose the wrong options, which are easy to avoid

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
mfr, encrypt the photos! No point playing the game if the payout is right there. Might as well make the gallery available from the very start.
well if you use: no game is save never understood the encrypted img because it takes a second to open them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
im not asking if its avoidable lol
which are easy to avoid
Bruhhhh read the question. He's not asking how avoidable it is, he's asking how hard it goes.
NTR events are mainly one of two things. Sharing in exchange for free skill training, or if your MC ignores one of his girls for a whole week the villain can make a move on her. I haven't played through them and I'm not interested in doing so but it's pretty much just them using the villain as a substitute for the MC so it's kind of a stretch to call it hard NTR. The girls remain the MC's and giving them any attention undoes all of the villain's work with them. Idk how the special event ones go but given the rest of the game I'd be surprised if there was any hard NTR. There's some hard netori though.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Google Drive

can you put it on something else? Google Drive got timed out for having too many downloads

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes