KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
I Think i cracked the game . NOT YET 100% TESTED!!!!
for me it works so far
im uploading it now for others to check if it works for them to, let me know;);)

EDIT :it takes a little longer forgot to put the uncenpack in it

EDIT: ETA 30min

Last edited:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
CRACKED VERSION (i hope 90% sure:p)
i cracked the game for you guys so you dont have to do it.
The game should be cracked now, i only played a little at the start 5min and so far everything worked.
it is English and Uncencored
Shout out to Evilemonz for uploading the raw file!!!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

PS: if the are problems let me know

Last edited:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
make TSOI drm game to work without drm
just copy the the savior heart's www folder and copy to another game without drm...make sure to delete the existing www of drm free folder (*im using the fate of choice game as a base)
1697642946363.png
*it works as normal...any rpgmv engine game will do

Reactions: dragpz

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I’m a bit surprised this is the final version going off what I’ve seen in the cracked version and image folder. It feels like it’s just added a couple minor side characters and scenes, compared to .9. It feels like the game was already substantially completed and now got some polish which isn’t bad, but makes the DRM and security around it seem weird when the free versions are mostly the same.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
I’m a bit surprised this is the final version going off what I’ve seen in the cracked version and image folder. It feels like it’s just added a couple minor side characters and scenes, compared to .9. It feels like the game was already substantially completed and now got some polish which isn’t bad, but makes the DRM and security around it seem weird when the free versions are mostly the same.
Me too,it feels that we already played the full game.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
this of it as this
DRM and security is for people who dont use adblock on a browser.
the are more out there then you think.
and also some are to dum to know where to look

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Just incase i'll say it here, if the game is made with this exact version of RPGM,
1697642380332.png

Then just copy paste it's ''WWW'' file onto any other game with that same version and that doesn't have any playDRM, and the delete the old ''WWW'' file of course (not replace) , then run the executable, it should bypass the DRM
bro reposting what has been told like 7 messages ago :ROFLMAO:
next time read first :p

also version does not matter really

Reactions: angel1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Savior of Impregnation [v1.0] [BrOkEn eNgLiSh] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.9 -> v1.0 [203 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
haven't played this in a while what's this about DRM and is it actually completed or did the dev just slap a 1.0 on it and is it still really buggy?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes