BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
The Savior of Impregnation [v1.0] [BrOkEn eNgLiSh] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.9 -> v1.0 [203 MB]
- MEGA - MixDrop - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Hi What's the difference between this and the Cracked version? Is the Cracked version already patched to 1.0? I'd like to know which one to download..

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
If you have v0.9 you only need my patch and have v1.0.
I'm sorry for asking this. I already downloaded the v 1.0, but the patch is an update of v0.7.5 to v0.8. So do I have to download the old update and then the new one or what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm sorry for asking this. I already downloaded the v 1.0, but the patch is an update of v0.7.5 to v0.8. So do I have to download the old update and then the new one or what?
If you downloaded the v1.0 from the first page you don't need my patch(es).
If you have version 0.75. You need to download an apply every patch in order.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The_savior_heart_-_test_crack
>test crack

why not just use the exe from the previous version? the exe is a standard RPGM exe and contains no unique game data in of itself beyond the game name and icon.

I attached game.exe from v0.9 without the DRM as well as a virus total scan of this file I uploaded showing 0 detections

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
NTR events are mainly one of two things. Sharing in exchange for free skill training, or if your MC ignores one of his girls for a whole week the villain can make a move on her
That is not true.

There is a timer in the game on how often you can fuck a girl. that timer is set to either 4 or 5 days, i forgot.
if you miss a girl's timer by 1 day and don't fuck her yourself on the day it finally resets then it gives +1 to her netorare variable. this progress does not reset. by the 3rd point she is fucking another guy.

You are also not really warned about the mechanics and there is no in universe choice nor any other way to stop it in universe (except perhaps never missing a single day on the counters which is unreasonably tedious).
Instead you will see the first "sexual harassment but not sex yet" scene, and if you are lucky get the idea to ask online what is going on and how to stop it (special setting).
This is horrible implementation.

The only realistic way to actually avoid getting cucked in this game is to disable netorare in the hidden special settings menu (not the one called settings in the menu. but the one you bring up by pressing q on the keyboard).

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSaviorOfImpregnation-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: liuteandi

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
I'm guessing it's a false positive but I can't seem to extract the file as winrar, 7zip, and microsoft defender are all warning me of a backdoor trojan in the file

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'm guessing it's a false positive but I can't seem to extract the file as winrar, 7zip, and microsoft defender are all warning me of a backdoor trojan in the file
winrar and 7zip do not check for viruses. its microsoft defender reporting for all 3.
I extracted it just fine using 7zip since my antivirus is eset
The only virus you have is windows defender. get rid of this terrible virus made by microsoft.

virustotal of the test crack v1.0 version from the rar on f95 showing 0 infected results
if you are really concerned that maybe the site you downloaded it from added something. grab the exe i posted here instead
exe from the previous version

Last edited:
Reactions: AceofWind

rab4

May 14, 2022
finised the game. good game overall been awhile since something good like this has been released

saifo79

Nov 25, 2021
am stuck on first map and i can't exit east side help pls ,is it a bug or am doing someting wrong?

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm about to download this game. Just want to ask about the futa tag. Is it gonna be a reoccuring scene/trope in the game? or it's just a minor thing?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes