wewecom

Jun 24, 2017
I can't give Samantra(or whatever you named her) a tip in bar. it's a bug or do i miss something?

edit:eek:kay i got it seem like i can only tip her at night

Last edited:

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
is there some trick for opening the scenes in the gallery that don't unlock with the red button or we just need a full save?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, weird how mega & Mixdrop has it at 2.04 gb but gofile & pixel has it at 2.2; some compression or transfer differences?

lcbdd

Apr 29, 2018
anyone know how to go to the beach?
You need to finish all succubus's quest and go to ruin with the nun (ruin on the east side of the map same as the beach). After you finish all your task in ruin you can go talk to girl from last game, she will stay at the beach's entrance. Finish talk to her and you can go to the beach.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
So just checking: with the cracked version there is a quest in the wisdom town, and you are required to find three items for a noble. When you initially start the quest Bob will appear next to the area, and complain about the noble giving a stupid task. You can help him with the task by revealing the dragon lair nearby, he gives a stipulation that he needs 3 days, then he can get the item.

After this however, I have not noticed any hint of his presence, either in the dragon lair, or as a cutscene that triggers if you fail to finish the quest in three days. It seems to be bugged also in regard that when you finish and fuck the noble yourself, he will appear again, but with the exact same diaogue. Am I missing anything, or is the step to unlock the ntr scene not there? I had a completion save going(one ntr route bad choices, one non ntr route good choices), and couldn't find out how to trigger that scene.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I see a ntr tag there. Is the main character being cuck or is the main character the one who cucks?
both actually, however I will also say that both sides are kinda weak (NTR is heroines getting lonely you don't visit them and ending up having a fling, but it doesn't go over that), also related to netori it is just that some of the heroines currently have a boyfriend or even married but that's about it.

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
It’s surprising that in spite of her being labeled as sub-heroine in the official DLsite release, the vampire at the restaurant doesn’t have any actual scenes. I wonder if she’ll be added in the future as a netori target.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
After you deliver the pig in th night to the vampire wife you are asked to never deliver it at night again. And they don´t let you, the door is always closed at night so i can´t advance her route. Did I do something wrong or do I lack something?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah this is why I feel the game to be kinda incomplete, the vampire lady has no scenes and the quest is bugged as hell for those that wanted to complete it.

Reactions: Kontol91928290
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes