marufuto

Nov 12, 2021
how do you complete the save the town of wisdom quest? I found the bandit outfit but I can't figure out how to infiltrate the base. There is still the wooden walls blocking the path. What do I need to do?

edit: turns out bandit and rebels are two different things
where did you find the bandit outfit?

humbuger

Jun 4, 2019
Went into the skill tree menu and can't get out no matter what i do.
I did edit some stats because i couldn't be bothered to grind back up again any idea if that's the issue?

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
So just checking: with the cracked version there is a quest in the wisdom town, and you are required to find three items for a noble. When you initially start the quest Bob will appear next to the area, and complain about the noble giving a stupid task. You can help him with the task by revealing the dragon lair nearby, he gives a stipulation that he needs 3 days, then he can get the item.

After this however, I have not noticed any hint of his presence, either in the dragon lair, or as a cutscene that triggers if you fail to finish the quest in three days. It seems to be bugged also in regard that when you finish and fuck the noble yourself, he will appear again, but with the exact same diaogue. Am I missing anything, or is the step to unlock the ntr scene not there? I had a completion save going(one ntr route bad choices, one non ntr route good choices), and couldn't find out how to trigger that scene.
same here. bob doesnt come back

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
So I checked the creator's Ci-En, turns out the vampire chef got cut from the game due to lacking time and budget so that sucks. Hopefully they'll add her in the future since we also have the bondage nun animation left in the gallery but I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cant seem to unock any zones ...whats up with the guards and the little sign looking things?
looks to be an exit far right but doesnt let me go anyplace
ive killed everything and wont let me go fight wolf boss

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
cant seem to unock any zones ...whats up with the guards and the little sign looking things?
looks to be an exit far right but doesnt let me go anyplace
ive killed everything and wont let me go fight wolf boss
You need to wait 3 days for the quest to continue. Yeah, I know I feel you. I have been there as well.

Check the questlog and it will give you the info.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If I had to choose stuff that I would like improved/added I would say:

1º Complete all side heroines, there are currently 2 out of 6 side heroines that have no sex scenes at all and 1 of them you can only see her at the start of the game until you leave starting village.

2º Adding Knight main heroine to be able to be recruited into the party, even if you can only choose to travel with her or the priestess.

3º Adding more dungeons/places to explore. I just felt that we have too few places for adventuring and having some other basic quests would add quite a bit more to the game.

4º Expansion to pregnant sex and child interactions.

5º Adding tutorials that explain how the game works and reworking quest descriptions.

6º Improving status windows and adding a way to directly spend saviour power into the skill tree.

7º Giving more sex scenes to characters that need them (or an overall expansion)

8º Rework of NTR system to make something more meaningful or logical. Overall the current system isn't too bad but I would expand on it quite a bit:

a) First of all related to Bob's introduction I feel we should meet him when we arrive to the tower of wisdom, just a random event in which we find him rizzing up a woman on the street.

b) After his introduction a tiny tutorial related to NTR system should happen in which it explains how it works, personally I feel the perfect way would be:

-Stage 1 (rizzing): Maintain the 5+ days for each rizzing up event but make it a forced event when it happens, not an event to trigger. If the 3 rizzing events happen then we go to stage 2.

-Stage 2 (contested): The heroine won't refuse the MC and Bob when they wanna have sex, she will require gifts and some loving to stop having sex with Bob.

-Stage 3 (Bob's girlfriend): The heroine refuses to have sex with the MC and you will have to rizz her up using everything you learnt from Bob (this would also give a more than decent use to the pick-up lines and stuff you learn from him).

-Stage 4 (Impregnated): The heroine is permanently lost and is carrying Bob's child.

c) Bob will stop trying to rizz up any girl in your harem that has fully completed her route (by maxing out love or any other way possible), I feel like we as players need a way to put an end to it and I think this is the perfect one, just max her love for you and he won't have a chance.

Unfortunately I feel there is little chance for anything of that being added.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
That all sounds awesome but the dev is a lazy one. I mean that literally.

Remember the announcement of his next game how he stated that transformations will be a huge part of it? (body, tattoos, tan ect)
Well apparently the dev gets bored to draw different variations for the scenes and is pushing exactly that away and is maybe adding this at the end of development.
I mean it dont get better at the end of development so I doubt the next game will feel and play fleshed out either.

So yeah, i doubt the dev will ever touch this game again. Saviour of impregnation is not a bad game per se but you see and feel that its missing...something everywhere.

str8up Quest Tracker in your Key Item inventory

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
That all sounds awesome but the dev is a lazy one. I mean that literally.

Remember the announcement of his next game how he stated that transformations will be a huge part of it? (body, tattoos, tan ect)
Well apparently the dev gets bored to draw different variations for the scenes and is pushing exactly that away and is maybe adding this at the end of development.
I mean it dont get better at the end of development so I doubt the next game will feel and play fleshed out either.

So yeah, i doubt the dev will ever touch this game again. Saviour of impregnation is not a bad game per se but you see and feel that its missing...something everywhere.

str8up Quest Tracker in your Key Item inventory
Indeed, it feels like a collection of unfinished good ideas, nothing feels to have a proper ending to it or enough development.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
only quest available is the rat quest (repeatable)
Have you done the anna sidequest in which you need to find a skullflower?

If not do that and wait a day. Visit the coule again and enjoy a scene. Afterwards you can go into the dungeon and fight the werewolf boss at the end.

After this you need to do quest to fortify the village.

Oct 8, 2019
Oh, this is finally finished, did the bugs that stopped you from progressing the cowgirl's quest get fixed?

So I checked the creator's Ci-En, turns out the vampire chef got cut from the game due to lacking time and budget so that sucks. Hopefully they'll add her in the future since we also have the bondage nun animation left in the gallery but I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.
Wasn't that vampire girl just Serana? You can always download Skyrim and mod it if you want to fuck her

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Can someone load the save when the begining NTR route please? I know about the gallery, but for NTR the gallery is not enough)

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, checked the gallery and is it just me or do some of the requirements for getting certain events (like knocking up the dancer) no longer exist? Iirc you needed to get the good ending for the sisters questline to get her pregnant before

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes