gamenerd9000

May 13, 2017
I see, that's what I wanted to know, and that being the case, I'll give it a chance, the truth is that games where you have to be "taking care" every 5 minutes that they don't steal your girl are not my thing, but from what you mention I think it's worth it I might like it, thank you.
TBH just press Q and turn off the NTR as it's extremely annoying to manage the 5-days NTR event meter if you're actually trying to play the game casually fresh. Also, unfortunately, the Bob NTR scenes are almost always better than the actual MC scenes so pick your poison on how you want to deal with that info.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 3016307

Overview:
The savior heart, a game about exploration and gain relationship with NPCs
like those classic RPG game, but with hentai​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Broken English - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

dgxsu thanks for the links

View attachment 2166603 View attachment 2166392 View attachment 2166607 View attachment 2166393 View attachment 2166608 View attachment 2166394 View attachment 2166609 View attachment 2166395 View attachment 2166604
missing japanese game tag

Reactions: w9278026

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Completed. Still renaming function is not working...
Just remove the option for it then :HideThePain:

That aside let's see what's new from the last time I played.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Succubi Village seems to be bugged out during the war preparation phase. Talking to the merchant just triggers the 1st scene for the Elf wife, and the list for quests you need to do for the prep is blank. Not to mention this game needs some spelling checks every now and then.

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

Dunkle1

Dec 29, 2021
Can someone please help me?

I'm on the second floor of the ancient ruins in the Town of Wisdom and I'm stuck at the part where you have to open a sealed door. I have talked to the shopkeeper AI and I gave it a 'shopkeeper AI module', though after I gave it a module I cannot progress. The only thing I can do is leave the ancient ruins.

What are you supposed to do on this part? I've played the beta (uncompleted) version of the game previously, but I forgot how I progressed past this part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer28_11

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The name "broken english" doesn't inspire confidence about the translation.
At least it is not written in Japanese, Korean, or Chinese script language that western people viewing have no clue what is being said. Having been exposed to many cultures, its not too hard to understand and allow for errors. If the graphics and story plot are good, why not try. I played this before, I remember something about a tree, now its completed I will try again, but I was disappointed the first time around. Here is hoping...

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, one of the scenes for the succubus queen is bugged, the 100 point one. I got 99 points and after this choosing sex just gives me the same dialogue as when I choose to exit the conversation

Does anyone have a workaround to this or am I going to have to dig around the game in RPGM to try and resolve the issue?

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Full save please. I know that you can just press the red button in the gallery, but that doesnt unlock everything(Thane impregnation scene requires 100 love/corruption, and nun shrine maiden scene requires shrine maiden outfit).

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
I had high hopes for this game but seeing this being called the full release I'm a bit let down. I thought it would become more coherent with quests, sex system, good vs evil etc... but I'm left just as lost as when I tried it long ago. Hopefully the dev will iron out some of these annoyances.
Also a thing I hate more than anything in these rpg maker games is when you press a key to progress quicker through the text, not skipping just reading faster, but then comes a choice box which you press without even seeing the options.

Oct 8, 2019
I had high hopes for this game but seeing this being called the full release I'm a bit let down. I thought it would become more coherent with quests, sex system, good vs evil etc... but I'm left just as lost as when I tried it long ago. Hopefully the dev will iron out some of these annoyances.
Also a thing I hate more than anything in these rpg maker games is when you press a key to progress quicker through the text, not skipping just reading faster, but then comes a choice box which you press without even seeing the options.
Sex systems are fine, but buggy. I was playing carefully, with knowledge on where bugs can occur, yet I still managed to softlock myself, and will probably have to sift through RPGM to try and figure out which switch does what to enable them with save edit

Good and evil is cut, it is completely irrelevant. Same with Serana, she got cut as well

The game can be finished tbh, you just need to be careful

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Sex systems are fine, but buggy. I was playing carefully, with knowledge on where bugs can occur, yet I still managed to softlock myself, and will probably have to sift through RPGM to try and figure out which switch does what to enable them with save edit

Good and evil is cut, it is completely irrelevant. Same with Serana, she got cut as well

The game can be finished tbh, you just need to be careful
This is not what I expect from a finished product. I appreciate your comment on how to progress but it really shouldn't be necessary for a game that's being sold as completed. Cut what's not done completely and introduce what's there properly. This isn't dark souls where part of the fun is the mystery I don't want to have to go spelunking through a thread to fully enjoy the game.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Does the Outfit drop still even work after using the Cheat Mode because I've been farming my ass off for 4 hours and I didn't receive a Special Sword compared to the first time I've played it and it was without cheats

Like I swear bro, I'mma cry

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes