JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys so i am playing along and at some point the nun's husband comes and gets her and i am not sure how and from where to get her back

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone load the save when the begining NTR route please? I know about the gallery, but for NTR the gallery is not enough)
There really isn't much difference to the gallery and playing it out. I think the dancer is slightly bugged in that the build up to the ntr stops appearing, but you can always replicate the build up, its exactly the same each time. Same for the beach. The only ntr I couldn't replicate was the noblewoman.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
both actually, however I will also say that both sides are kinda weak (NTR is heroines getting lonely you don't visit them and ending up having a fling, but it doesn't go over that), also related to netori it is just that some of the heroines currently have a boyfriend or even married but that's about it.
So you could say that the game has little NTR (only one or two scenes if you don't serve the girls) but in general it doesn't focus on this, right?

I have not played this, and I simply have doubts about the approach of this game, I hope this is not misunderstood, it is just a doubt since, in general, I do not like games that are 50-50.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So I played for a few minutes, looks promising! But I need some answers on the Pure/Evil stat stuff, if anyone could help:

What does it do exactly? Does it change the scenes offered to you? Or its only dialogue? Can you be like a pure dude and still netori the NPCs?

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
So I played for a few minutes, looks promising! But I need some answers on the Pure/Evil stat stuff, if anyone could help:

What does it do exactly? Does it change the scenes offered to you? Or its only dialogue? Can you be like a pure dude and still netori the NPCs?
Not much actually. There is a particular early set of quests that the good/evil really hinges on, but it sort of gets abandoned or turned into anything meaningful. Feel free to make whatever choice, and then boot up the gallery to see the difference.

So you could say that the game has little NTR (only one or two scenes if you don't serve the girls) but in general it doesn't focus on this, right?

I have not played this, and I simply have doubts about the approach of this game, I hope this is not misunderstood, it is just a doubt since, in general, I do not like games that are 50-50.
Hmmm solid NTR where you lose the girl or it is evident you are losing the girls? About 5 solid scenes, but of the 5 where you are NTR'd by following the formula, the women's models and positions stay the same, as does their dialogue, so once you've seen it you've seen it. It is worth noting the NTR doesn't happen right away, it only occurs when the NTR haracter appears, and yo stop by the tavern's, or where the girls he is targetting primarily are, and there will be escalating cut scenes. But again it is overall once you've seen it, you've seen it.

The main girl, she has an additional set of cut scenes, based on giving her away willingly to the NTR character. ANd the more you increase her lewdness, it changes things, but it's the same sequence: blow job, first time inserting, having sex. Then her lewdness gets even higher and the blow job dialogue is more NTR heavy, the art used for their first initial time is used again, but this time acknowledging the situation and again having that more direct NTR dialogue.

Finally, there is a side content towards the end of the game, a beach episode if you will, you simply allow the NTR to exist on the beach, and it will be mostly NTR. Scenes for that are lotion with the main girl, tit sucking with a different girl, and a third scene of heavy screwing with the main girl almost letting him knock her up, but she get's away.

There is also an NTR where a noble woman gives you three quests, and somehow you are supposed to be able to trigger it so Bob completes his quest, and this gets her, but I have been unable to replicate exactly what or how that is due to a bug I assume. But you can see her NTR scene with the guy if you simply go to the gallery.

Finally the gallery classifies it as NTR, but I don't since this is again another 1 off character, that outside of a funny questline, is never mentioned or seen in the regular game time. But we screw the main girl in front of an orphan boy who was into her.

Overall I personally am not sure in it's current state if I recommend others playing it just to get the back story and build up with the NTR scenes, versus just loading the game up and seeing the final scenes yourself with the gallery. Because it has so many things it obviously wants to do, and just like having an ending to this game, it barely provides just enough content to be sufficient in regards to it's NTR content.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not much actually. There is a particular early set of quests that the good/evil really hinges on, but it sort of gets abandoned or turned into anything meaningful. Feel free to make whatever choice, and then boot up the gallery to see the difference.

Hmmm solid NTR where you lose the girl or it is evident you are losing the girls? About 5 solid scenes, but of the 5 where you are NTR'd by following the formula, the women's models and positions stay the same, as does their dialogue, so once you've seen it you've seen it. It is worth noting the NTR doesn't happen right away, it only occurs when the NTR haracter appears, and yo stop by the tavern's, or where the girls he is targetting primarily are, and there will be escalating cut scenes. But again it is overall once you've seen it, you've seen it.

The main girl, she has an additional set of cut scenes, based on giving her away willingly to the NTR character. ANd the more you increase her lewdness, it changes things, but it's the same sequence: blow job, first time inserting, having sex. Then her lewdness gets even higher and the blow job dialogue is more NTR heavy, the art used for their first initial time is used again, but this time acknowledging the situation and again having that more direct NTR dialogue.

Finally, there is a side content towards the end of the game, a beach episode if you will, you simply allow the NTR to exist on the beach, and it will be mostly NTR. Scenes for that are lotion with the main girl, tit sucking with a different girl, and a third scene of heavy screwing with the main girl almost letting him knock her up, but she get's away.

There is also an NTR where a noble woman gives you three quests, and somehow you are supposed to be able to trigger it so Bob completes his quest, and this gets her, but I have been unable to replicate exactly what or how that is due to a bug I assume. But you can see her NTR scene with the guy if you simply go to the gallery.

Finally the gallery classifies it as NTR, but I don't since this is again another 1 off character, that outside of a funny questline, is never mentioned or seen in the regular game time. But we screw the main girl in front of an orphan boy who was into her.

Overall I personally am not sure in it's current state if I recommend others playing it just to get the back story and build up with the NTR scenes, versus just loading the game up and seeing the final scenes yourself with the gallery. Because it has so many things it obviously wants to do, and just like having an ending to this game, it barely provides just enough content to be sufficient in regards to it's NTR content.
Thanks for the answer, the truth is I'm not a fan of ntr, but I respect if a game focuses on this, my only doubt was if it was worth playing this WITHOUT ntr, that is, if the non-ntr scenes were many more than the ones if they have it.

By ntr I mean real ntr, and not netori or lesbian scenes or girls with a partner.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the answer, the truth is I'm not a fan of ntr, but I respect if a game focuses on this, my only doubt was if it was worth playing this WITHOUT ntr, that is, if the non-ntr scenes were many more than the ones if they have it.

By ntr I mean real ntr, and not netori or lesbian scenes or girls with a partner.
About 80-85% of the game is MC getting his harem, Bob was added way later for those who wanted NTR and even meeting him is really something optional. Most of the game focuses on corruption (the main girl is married, three of the secondary characters are too, so if you enjoy wifestealing games its quite good).

Reactions: JunClover and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
About 80-85% of the game is MC getting his harem, Bob was added way later for those who wanted NTR and even meeting him is really something optional. Most of the game focuses on corruption (the main girl is married, three of the secondary characters are too, so if you enjoy wifestealing games its quite good).
I see, that's what I wanted to know, and that being the case, I'll give it a chance, the truth is that games where you have to be "taking care" every 5 minutes that they don't steal your girl are not my thing, but from what you mention I think it's worth it I might like it, thank you.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes