Avar

Jun 29, 2018
it's crazy how there are like 30 people asking for a full save but no one provides? is there some sort of technical limitations that forbids that? can someone elaborate?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: templarknight2020

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
I finally found a "work around" for the game erros mostly for the bugs in the succubus village (getting stuck and the plot not progressing)

1- Rush the main game as soon as you begin and avoid any and all side quest that you wanna do or find.
2- In the succubus village do all the "repairs" and see all the cutscenes besides the Elf and the tree one.
3- While in the succubus village war phase DONT trigger any cutscenes nor speak with the merchant (red headed girl)doing so will make it so you trigger the elf and tree quest line and it gets you off the war phase, same with the taver cutscene. (triggering the cutscenes causes that katherine never shows up in the village and you get "soft" locked in that state.
4- Once you have opened all 4 girls (cleric, cow girl, knight,succubus) you can finally do all her love quests.
5- Idid all the girls besides the cleric since you need them at 100 for the house quest and the beach scenes.
6- If you wanna check I just bomb rushed the game doing. -Succ Village- next -mino village- finally -town of wisdom-. Only then I did the girls farm to 100 love/corruptiuon.
7- I cant seem to trigger the Werewolf 3rd scene.

8- I also didn't do any NTR stuff nor did I met bob.

I hope you find it helpful to avoid headackes like me, doing all side quests then getting soft locked on the succ village.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
You know what I'll come back in a month or 2 and hopefully the game will be fixed by than; because this succubus village bug and random long load times killed my mood to finish this game.

Reactions: InsaniacDuo

Seekerss

Aug 31, 2021
I finally found a "work around" for the game erros mostly for the bugs in the succubus village (getting stuck and the plot not progressing)

1- Rush the main game as soon as you begin and avoid any and all side quest that you wanna do or find.
2- In the succubus village do all the "repairs" and see all the cutscenes besides the Elf and the tree one.
3- While in the succubus village war phase DONT trigger any cutscenes nor speak with the merchant (red headed girl)doing so will make it so you trigger the elf and tree quest line and it gets you off the war phase, same with the taver cutscene. (triggering the cutscenes causes that katherine never shows up in the village and you get "soft" locked in that state.
4- Once you have opened all 4 girls (cleric, cow girl, knight,succubus) you can finally do all her love quests.
5- Idid all the girls besides the cleric since you need them at 100 for the house quest and the beach scenes.
6- If you wanna check I just bomb rushed the game doing. -Succ Village- next -mino village- finally -town of wisdom-. Only then I did the girls farm to 100 love/corruptiuon.
7- I cant seem to trigger the Werewolf 3rd scene.

8- I also didn't do any NTR stuff nor did I met bob.

I hope you find it helpful to avoid headackes like me, doing all side quests then getting soft locked on the succ village.
For werewolf 3rd scene i think you need to invite her to help succubus village first and after the story done you need to go her nest manually because you cant use teleportation.

Reactions: Xent

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Do you also have to increase Nun lewdness stat to sex her?

She is at 100+ love for me, but there is only BJ scene unlocked..

Reactions: kiava

Lightning01

Oct 21, 2017
it's crazy how there are like 30 people asking for a full save but no one provides? is there some sort of technical limitations that forbids that? can someone elaborate?
is because they want the full gallery but it can be unlocked in the beginning just press Q and go to gallery lol thats all the scenes you can see dunno if they want too see the endings since they are not in the gallery

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
someone @ me for when a full save drops, I literally just want to be able to see the endings and my old saves got corrupted

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes