FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think the Yuriana (the blonde elf) quest is bugged for me... I've finally had sex with her and I'm told to come back a day later but when I do it just restarts the event where you fuck her for the first time.

Reactions: bucefala

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i'd like to know it too.
i'm at 50 love ut always Bj
For her lewness stat you just need MAX 70 no more scenes after that, the stat actually reduces the days you need to waitto have sex with her again. To level her up just gift her mugs full of cum.

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
Here is my full save file if anyone wants it, I say "full" since some scenes are exclusive to the evil route of some characters but if you do that you miss on the good route. Everything is unlocked and you can talk with every girl. You can repeat some of them but some of them are actually bugged and don't unlock so yeah....

Also no (NTR)

Another thing there is a ton of saves since the game is kinda buggy for the unlocks the "completed" one is FILE 12

the other saves are just before some branching story parts to unlock endings but I went for the "pure" ones.

The version is for 1.0 with the latest update patch from the developer that gives you a fary to fix stuff. View attachment save.rar

Avar

Jun 29, 2018
is because they want the full gallery but it can be unlocked in the beginning just press Q and go to gallery lol thats all the scenes you can see dunno if they want too see the endings since they are not in the gallery
i am fully aware as im sure they're too that the gallery is always available. but we want the full save to play the game and access the scenes ourselves

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
The game crashes on the first sex scene. How are you going to get a full save?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
anyone know how to fix succubus queen scene? after the h scene always jump to dancer scene
Attached a "workaround" to bypass this bug.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map488.json" file in the "\www\data\" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST. And make a dedicated save before replacing this file and continue the story of the game.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I'm having a huge issue with the screen freezing in place. I know rpgm games tend to do this but, this game is on a whole other level. I got save every 3 fights otherwise might get a frozen screen, hell even dialogue or changing screen will trigger it. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Reactions: bucefala

Seekerss

Aug 31, 2021
Attached a "workaround" to bypass this bug.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map488.json" file in the "\www\data\" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST. And make a dedicated save before replacing this file and continue the story of the game.
fixed, thx

John573

Dec 16, 2017
What does the elf north of the succubus town need? He keeps telling me that I don't have the correct item.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes