Xent

Aug 30, 2017
i am fully aware as im sure they're too that the gallery is always available. but we want the full save to play the game and access the scenes ourselves
The only problem with that is that you can't replay the scenes in any other ways. This is because the game has the triggers where the girl need to go from 10 to 20 love and then it triggers and that only happens once. Made some testing with variables and even if you give yourself 100 love or lewdness the game sometimes skips to the last H scene not unlocking the other ones.

Even in my save file you can only replay the last scenes and why I needed to create multiple save files before each new scene.

Avar

Jun 29, 2018
The only problem with that is that you can't replay the scenes in any other ways. This is because the game has the triggers where the girl need to go from 10 to 20 love and then it triggers and that only happens once. Made some testing with variables and even if you give yourself 100 love or lewdness the game sometimes skips to the last H scene not unlocking the other ones.

Even in my save file you can only replay the last scenes and why I needed to create multiple save files before each new scene.
thank you!!
i knew people didn't upload their saves for a reason.

TreasonX

Feb 3, 2021
I accidentally triggered the succubus village invasion before I helped out any of the other towns and now my save game is doomed because I'm not strong enough to fight that boss. Lame.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
it's crazy how there are like 30 people asking for a full save but no one provides? is there some sort of technical limitations that forbids that? can someone elaborate?
A full save is totally pointless. You can just press a button to unlock the entire gallery

step 1: start new game
step 2: hit [Q] button
step 3: select gallery and press enter
step 4: click the red button and press yes
Capture.PNG

Aside from that. I don't have a full save to give. The game is very buggy, and the bugs irrevocably ruin your saves requiring you to restart the game.

As such, I stopped playing the game at around v0.6.
I just download each update to watch the new scenes in the gallery.
I also never managed to finish the game due to bugs.
The gallery itself is also super buggy too.

When using the gallery in the middle of playing the game, you should ALWAYS follow this procedure
step 1: save game BEFORE using the gallery
step 2: enter gallery
step 3: watch stuff you want
step 4: quit to main menu AFTER using the gallery. DO NOT SAVE
step 5: load save created in step 1

Watching gallery scenes is liable to corrupt your save. So never save after watching them

Last edited:
Reactions: JunClover

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Attached a "workaround" to bypass this bug.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map488.json" file in the "\www\data\" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST. And make a dedicated save before replacing this file and continue the story of the game.
GIVE THIS GUY A PIN

but also consider waiting for a patch, this should NOT have the completed tag. You can FEEL the duct tape barely holding this game together.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
After some digging, there are two bug patches on the dev's ci-en blog.
Does this file include those? Cause I'm pretty sure this npc in the summoning room isn't in the game file here.

1698205065886.png

Last edited:

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Your game missing "Interracial" tag. Absolute waste of my time to get cucked by a black guy. 0.1 of 5 *. I even had ALL NTR TURNED OFF! FYVM. Instant deletion.
pfft:LOL:
In all seriousness, that sounds like a bug. You might wanna contact the dev's email to let them know

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
does the nun need to be in your party for the nun and bob events to happen or do i need to do something else. any help with this will be appreciated also how do you start the breeding place quest.

Last edited:

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
does the nun need to be in your party for the nun and bob events to happen or do i need to do something else. any help with this will be appreciated also how do you start the breeding place quest.
So if you are talking about the ntr route for the nun you need to finish the breeding house by first beating the succbus town mission then the house is to the right of the dark forest entrance. Then just have her left the part and check on her every few days in her chruch

Reactions: DJTEMPAH2020

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
So if you are talking about the ntr route for the nun you need to finish the breeding house by first beating the succbus town mission then the house is to the right of the dark forest entrance. Then just have her left the part and check on her every few days in her chruch
what mission in the succbus town. are you referring to the battle?

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes