Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
this game is still buggy as s*it? and i need to install the patch?
It has some fixes for some bugs but not all of them.

In my case, I got stuck as a bandit (which thankfully didnt break the game), ended up with negative status with minotaur girl bc I had sex with her while she was out of milk, couldnt complete the noble girl quest (I think it is because Bob's quest overwrites yours) and I dont know if the final of town of wisdom questline is not working or if it was just too hidden, but anyone on this thread found how to complete it.

I think it is worth playing if you dont mind using cheats but other than that...

Reactions: Shimk

zenbu14f

Mar 7, 2023
Don't waste your time bro.
I have been commenting on the same thing for more than 1 month, if any hero publishes the new game, I gave information about the new game, very few were interested and many just ignored it and continued with this game :(
Everyone is interested in an update of this game, which seems impossible, because BrOkEn eNgLiSh is with the new game, but here they are simply not interested :confused:
I'm still waiting for some hero to publish it, but I'm losing interest.
So you can keep asking bro, I doubt anyone will give an answer:cry:

i am here more than 12 monthes TwT waiting when it will realease

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
huh weird my version was able to complete everything with little to no bugs. Even the one that were bugs were easy to fix just had to do another scene to reset it.

Reactions: denisugeng

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
huh weird my version was able to complete everything with little to no bugs. Even the one that were bugs were easy to fix just had to do another scene to reset it.
Did you found out how to complete town of wisdom 2 (or 3 I forgot the exact number)? That and the noble lady were the only two things that really bothered me

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Did you found out how to complete town of wisdom 2 (or 3 I forgot the exact number)? That and the noble lady were the only two things that really bothered me
I dont remember what two was on the list of stuff to complete for wisdom town but I know i did it. The noble lady is best to save for after the succucbus village as you need materials you cant get till you beaten that.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
i mean for the most part it is done. The only thing actually missing is some stuff for the breeding house and maybe a conclusion for the elf in succubus town

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
i mean for the most part it is done. The only thing actually missing is some stuff for the breeding house and maybe a conclusion for the elf in succubus town
1. tons of bugs
2. bunch of untranslated text
3. bunch of "will be added in next version" placeholders
4. several women introduced and setup to be future waifus but have zero scenes.

The only thing finished is the main story.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
1. tons of bugs
2. bunch of untranslated text
3. bunch of "will be added in next version" placeholders
4. several women introduced and setup to be future waifus but have zero scenes.

The only thing finished is the main story.
I think the main history isnt finished. I also doesnt remember any woman that is not fuckable apart from Serana and the inn owner, which is the protagonist of the previous game.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
true broken english just release his new game "Trials of lust" and it looks like a good amount of it has been made now

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes