Dxyujiy

Oct 17, 2022
Give mugs of semen and have sex with her to raise Lewdness and give gifts to increase how much she likes you. You can trigger relationship events by talking to her when you reach certain thresholds.
do i have to finish side quest to unlock more scene from her ?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
do i have to finish side quest to unlock more scene from her ?
As far as I remember, no. As you raise her lewdness (I think) you unlock new h-scenes by trying to have sex while raising your affection you unlock these side quest (which has sexual content on it)

Reactions: Dxyujiy

Dxyujiy

Oct 17, 2022
As far as I remember, no. As you raise her lewdness (I think) you unlock new h-scenes by trying to have sex while raising your affection you unlock these side quest (which has sexual content on it)
Oh, but i can cosplay sex with her to gain love , can i use lust potion to gain love faster?

Dxyujiy

Oct 17, 2022
Give mugs of semen and have sex with her to raise Lewdness and give gifts to increase how much she likes you. You can trigger relationship events by talking to her when you reach certain thresholds.
Thank for ur infomation , i unlocked more nun’s scene

Dxyujiy

Oct 17, 2022
Ok now i unlocked all lewd scene from nun but i still stuck increase her love, did i miss something ?
like i give gift her so much but she doesn’t accept join the harem

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Well I only bring information about the new game, which apparently no one is interested in, but for those who are interested, I'm still waiting for some Patreon or Fanbox hero to share it.
Without further ado, because I know that this comment will be forgotten by the majority of this group, which continues with trauma from this game.
Great for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lets go more NTR

Reactions: Huge tits forever

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Ok now i unlocked all lewd scene from nun but i still stuck increase her love, did i miss something ?
like i give gift her so much but she doesn’t accept join the harem
You need to have completed the breeding grounds (I dont remember the name) mission to be able to start proposing

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
So i wanted to ask there is a red flash that comes and goes every time i am ingame i dont know what caused it and dont know how to fix it

DoruluKoukakeki

Mar 30, 2018
So basically the Town of Wisdom ruins is bugged and I can't progress that storyline? Because I keep talking to the AI but it's not giving the option to get the door unlocked and vice-versa. Forgot that this is still a hella buggy game despite the "completed" tag up top.

Fero56677_&(#+!₺

Aug 13, 2021
The gallery is problematic, for example, is there a blowjob scene with Samantha and when there is a kiss with the blonde knight, it stays on the screen. Anyone have any ideas about this? When I press the button, everything opens.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes