ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
OK i have 2 questions:

1- when i reach like 80% lust with the succubus queen a scene triggers with the dancer and later the MC became invisible(even his name is invisible man WTF) so how do i fix that???.

2- The inn's wife and the vampire doesn't have any scene? or i missing somethig??

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
OK i have 2 questions:

1- when i reach like 80% lust with the succubus queen a scene triggers with the dancer and later the MC became invisible(even his name is invisible man WTF) so how do i fix that???.

2- The inn's wife and the vampire doesn't have any scene? or i missing somethig??
The innkeeper's wife is the main girl from his other game and serana had her content cut

Mr.question

Nov 26, 2023
Guys how to give semen into the bottle and how to buy mug of semen also the succubus potion and love potion and how to do dragon walkthrough I need so much help I'm stuck

Iunctus

Aug 19, 2018
Guys how to give semen into the bottle and how to buy mug of semen also the succubus potion and love potion
You can buy an item called "Special Mug" from Tina, Interact with it in the Inventory to get an option to fill it half way, then interact again with the "Half Filled" Version to get a Mug of Semen. Make sure you have the MP for it.

RulerofDarkness

Nov 26, 2023
Hello everyone, For me the first sex scene of the game bugs out and gives me an error i cant understand why. Can someone help me 1.png

Last edited:

Mr.question

Nov 26, 2023
You can buy an item called "Special Mug" from Tina, Interact with it in the Inventory to get an option to fill it half way, then interact again with the "Half Filled" Version to get a Mug of Semen. Make sure you have the MP for it.
Ok ty but I'm mobile I didn't finish the 3 bottle of semen how to give out semen?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Thank you and sorry for ask but do you know how to get to the second level in the underground where are the robots are i forgot how to get in there
Complete the missions on the mansion in wisdom town that eventually the lady knight will bring you there

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Sorry i ment the third floor where there is two room that you can enter
If youre talking about the part where there is the minigame to get points, talk to the vending machine, other than that I also doesnt know. In my case, I completed everything until the "Save town of wisdom 2" mission, which apparently led to an orc invasion and I am not sure if the quest is bugged or just hidden

Reactions: Sad kingdom

dodododo65

Sep 11, 2022
If youre talking about the part where there is the minigame to get points, talk to the vending machine, other than that I also doesnt know. In my case, I completed everything until the "Save town of wisdom 2" mission, which apparently led to an orc invasion and I am not sure if the quest is bugged or just hidden
Yea i thought so then my game is just bugged well thanks for the info

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is there a guide for full NTR content ?
All NTR content is very straightfoward.

Get a girl
Left her alone for some days
Bob will visit her sometimes (interact with him or else the quest will not progress) until he finally fucks her
repeat

Krista have to be left alone in initial city house

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes