nozoraanime

Jul 3, 2022
Guys, i'm a little bit confused rn. I already went to The Town of Wisdom, but i still dont know how to get the core of golem. So I went to Succubus Village and trying to complete the missions. Is this the correct path? or should i try to find the core first?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Guys, i'm a little bit confused rn. I already went to The Town of Wisdom, but i still dont know how to get the core of golem. So I went to Succubus Village and trying to complete the missions. Is this the correct path? or should i try to find the core first?
There isnt a order, the game doesnt even have an ending. Your objective is just conquer and impregnate all of the girls, marry them and see the beach event at the end

Reactions: harem.king

zenbu14f

Mar 7, 2023
Hehe first time here.
But good considering that this game is complete after a long time and also that the art of this game is a delight.
I would like to ask, are there any heroes that the new Broken English game: Trials of Lust 0.3 could have?
Any Patreon or Fanbox heroes who could share it please!!!
There are very good reasons to play it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides, this is the new thing I add to this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the game out now? If you have the download link please give it

catefury

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone know where the sanctuary is for the goddess quest or what to do after talking to the person standing near the 3 statues

catefury

Apr 17, 2022
I just left the forest where the entrance to the location with the goddess is located, and now every monster I kill drops a soul.

I don’t know about the loot goblin, I haven’t seen it later.

upd
1 soul equals 2 point of Goddess power recovery, and 1 Savior Power = 5 points.
Can you tell me where the forest is

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
any idea is the bondage going to be finished or not??

and how do i get acces to the door at the ruin even after talking to the AI

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes