pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
question: how get to beach???
there are beach scenes but no beach?
AFAIR, it's only available when you've "finished" the main story. It's accessible via a passage (north-west on the map which is east of the succubus village); passage that was previously closed with a fence.

ZerOo

Apr 5, 2018
Hehe first time here.
But good considering that this game is complete after a long time and also that the art of this game is a delight.
I would like to ask, are there any heroes that the new Broken English game: Trials of Lust 0.3 could have?
Any Patreon or Fanbox heroes who could share it please!!!
There are very good reasons to play it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides, this is the new thing I add to this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download link new game?

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
If this game is REALLY finished-finished, then I guess it would only be right to say some criticism here in case the dev is lurking.

Ignoring the bugs and the scripting not working at times, what got me initially excited about this game was that it presented itself as sort of a morality rpg where the choices your character made would influence where the story went (which is weirdly absent in a lot of NTR protagonist games). I was expecting a lot more of what happened with the ex-captain in the tree village where the MC would get a lot more powerful, but that NPC would hate him and refuse to help him out. I guess it can't be helped since I heard this game was originally supposed to be ONLY the love parts without the ntr.
On the flip side, it looks like your new game is nothing but what I described, so I'll look forward to that. Hopefully this one can go all the way and TRULY give us a cuck/no cuck rpg.

(Also, I cannot tell if the balance between the Nun and the MC was made bad on purpose. A no Nun run feels impossible, but there are elements in the game that seem to encourage it.)

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I can't change the name what do I need to do to fix it and I'm playing on joiplay so I can't access the extra menu it says to push q for extra menu but it's not working neither is the w button

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Could you post here your save file ? I'll try to have a look at it (I may have misunderstood your trouble).
after last sex with the elf couple, i came again to see next story
but it always came with last scene

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes