• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
I can't open the door of the ancient ruins in wisdom town, can't find any intractable things other than the vending machine, is it a bug?
The door is at the north room from the entrance after talking to the AI. There's no marker iirc, so just interact with the thing that looks like it should open.
If that doesn't work, yeah, I'd reset.
or don't. You don't actually have to play the minigame to finish that quest. Just return to Elena.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
The door is at the north room from the entrance after talking to the AI. There's no marker iirc, so just interact with the thing that looks like it should open.
If that doesn't work, yeah, I'd reset.
or don't. You don't actually have to play the minigame to finish that quest. Just return to Elena.
Can't clear the rubble that says doesn't work with explosive magic

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
yeah im also stuck there, ive done everything else
Okay, so it looks like if I enter the succubus village, it locks up the progression for the ruins quest... I reloaded an early save before I entered the village, and the quest proceeded just fine. If requested, I can provide a save for that point (before I entered the village, just out of the starting village, with the missing scout done)

JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
Okay, so it looks like if I enter the succubus village, it locks up the progression for the ruins quest... I reloaded an early save before I entered the village, and the quest proceeded just fine. If requested, I can provide a save for that point (before I entered the village, just out of the starting village, with the missing scout done)
yeah I ended up just having to go back to a older save and retry it and got it to work, thanks tho.

AppropriateSky

Sep 4, 2019
I've finished up the Succubus Village war, but the breeding house is still closed. Are there any other quests I need to finish up before it unlocks?

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
I didn't enter the succubus village and still can't get the door in the ruins to open. Ai says something about giving me 5 points but talking to it again just seems buggy and the door mentions rubble. Shame but I'm not gonna bother reloading to who knows how long ago just for a chance at this working.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
It seems like this going to be the last bug fixed from Ci-En

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bug Fix
- - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Do you need other bugfix installed or we can just used this one for v1.0 ?

Jamerson

Jul 11, 2017
I didn't enter the succubus village and still can't get the door in the ruins to open. Ai says something about giving me 5 points but talking to it again just seems buggy and the door mentions rubble. Shame but I'm not gonna bother reloading to who knows how long ago just for a chance at this working.
I figured out how to get past this. Reload a previous save before you did any quests for the village (supplies,scout or bandit base). If you do the base you get an ai item that breaks the sequence, only do the scout and you should be fine. Just make sure you dont have ai translation item in key items.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
What are the prerequisites to save th succubus village?, you know for lowering the enemies's BP!!!

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes