tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I think it some kind of bug, I'm not sure if we do quest in order will solve it I'm also stuck after 9 hours of playing.
I figure it out how to deal with it:
  1. Finish Minocuck
  2. Accept only find the scout quest
  3. Never take the SUPPLY Quest

Feb 10, 2023
How to open the door at the second floor of ancinet ruin (Serena Quest)
it's stuck for me too
but after do all quest include "breeding house",and go send "succubus love juice" to noble girl quest at town of wisdom and wait for bob NTR then the quest unstuck itself for me
idk if it unstuck by some conditions after breeding house or noble girl tho

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
it's stuck for me too
but after do all quest include "breeding house",and go send "succubus love juice" to noble girl quest at town of wisdom and wait for bob NTR then the quest unstuck itself for me
Do you know how to make a cure for possessed andy?
Someone said you will be automatically teleported after you create the item/solve the puzzle

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Do you know how to make a cure for possessed andy?
Someone said you will be automatically teleported after you create the item/solve the puzzle
Talk to the IA then go to the room next to the "quiz chamber" and mix the ingredients until you get 165(the pcs before the IA tells you the number) then 3 days later the scene appears automaticaly!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tanabe74

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Talk to the IA then go to the room next to the "quiz chamber" and mix the ingredients until you get 165(the pcs before the IA tells you the number) then 3 days later the scene appears automaticaly!!
Alright i got it
7*11 + 8*11 =165

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Can someone help me
I am stuck at succubus village and don't know what to do
Fix the whole village until you get the last battle against bandits, then ask for help to the cow girl, the general, the IA, the dragon, the wolf girl and the chief in the sacred tree village!!

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Fix the whole village until you get the last battle against bandits, then ask for help to the cow girl, the general, the IA, the dragon, the wolf girl and the chief in the sacred tree village!!
i already did fix the village but it trigger noting
Nothing happen after katherine and tina scene (mandatory scene at 90 village prosperity)
I did not speak to a single NPC on that village

Heck i even start a new game and rush to the succubus village and rebuild the village still nothing happen

Last edited:

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
i already did fix the village but it trigger noting
Nothing happen after katherine and tina scene (mandatory scene at 90 village prosperity)
I did not speak to a single NPC on that village

Heck i even start a new game and rush to the succubus village and rebuild the village still nothing happen
Did you miss anything? building that can fix Glory hole, bridge, resident area, farm(and expand), church(can expand), armory, inn, research building. I can trigger war event even I can't still finish Town of wisdom. so sad

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
it's stuck for me too
how to get quest breeding house?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes