order666

Mar 23, 2017
i've gathered that the "shadow forest" is probably the thing north of the succubus village, but it's blocked off and there doesn't seem to be a way around. how do i get in there? and if that's not the shadow forest, then where is the shadow forest?

EDIT: NVM I AM A FOOL. OUTSIDE THE WISDOM WALLS JUST GO NORTH LOL

Reactions: Diegoz

OppaiNoDaisuke12

Jun 22, 2021
Help already finished the goddess quest, I was wondering whats the next quest ive been searching the entire map idk whats the next quest

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So from what ive seen the priestress cant be ntr'd anymore? you can only lend her out cause the bob ntr day thingy seems to only work on the dancer and the minotaurus lady.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Can somebody tell me how to trigger the andy quest?
Her affection is over 100 and from what i read the quest should trigger automaticaly no?
I allready did all the questlines except the elf one.

Tapu gibn

Jul 4, 2023
Anyone have The Savior of Impregnation [v1.0] [BrOkEn eNgLiSh] game walkthrough or game play guide please shere....

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
i stopped playing the game some time ago but the creator published that he fixed 100% of the bugs. is that true? because the last time i played i got stuck in the battle of the succubus village in a cinematic that didn't advance.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
i stopped playing the game some time ago but the creator published that he fixed 100% of the bugs. is that true? because the last time i played i got stuck in the battle of the succubus village in a cinematic that didn't advance.
This new version is still not out so there is no way to know yet

Reactions: BlazingShadow642
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes