sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
bro It didn't updated on my computer
I'm waiting for someone to drop the updated game 1.1
wdym it not update did u download the img and update file?
first this
then this
dont ask about bug there is still lot and come on it gdrive link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
wdym it not update did u download the img and update file?
first this
then this
dont ask about bug there is still lot and come on it gdrive link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it said that they added ctrl = fast dialogue, but after i updated mine and tested it the ctrl button doesn't work, i even tried new game and still doesn't work, did i do something wrong with the update or is the skip button not available yet

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
it said that they added ctrl = fast dialogue, but after i updated mine and tested it the ctrl button doesn't work, i even tried new game and still doesn't work, did i do something wrong with the update or is the skip button not available yet
that work. it fast dialogue btw not instant dialogue or skip. it mean text appear faster no skip dialogue

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
that work. it fast dialogue btw not instant dialogue or skip. it mean text appear faster no skip dialogue
it doesn't work for me, the text still appearing like slowly even when i press ctrl, maybe i miss some update ?, is there any update before this one, i only download the game and the bug fix from the first page

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
it doesn't work for me, the text still appearing like slowly even when i press ctrl, maybe i miss some update ?, is there any update before this one, i only download the game and the bug fix from the first page
try using bug fix from ci-en only use img update from 1st link and update file from 2nd link on my comment

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
try using bug fix from ci-en only use img update from 1st link and update file from 2nd link on my comment
that what i did, download the img and update and then the update fix from the 2nd one, and after that i run the game and tried both load a save file and starting new game, but the ctrl button doesn't work, maybe i'll test again later thanks for the help

tachibaki

Jan 18, 2023
Is anyone else having issues with not being able to have sex with the wolf girl after the first time? It says 0 days remaining on the cooldown, and no matter how many times I go back and sleep to pass a day it keeps saying she's tired.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes