harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
NTR is infact avoidable,but nobody ever asked "Is Bob Avoidable?"
1. people have actually asked that. including literally asking dev to let us kill him.

2. Are you trying to say that that on day 2 of the beach, when bob is making moves on your girl at the beach while you are off fighting the giant squid, is NOT the NTR scene triggering by mistake, but a separate non NTR scene where she rejects him? because it really did not look like that at all before i closed the game

edit: tested it again. this time until they started fucking. she absolutely cheats on you with bob while you are fighting the kraken

Last edited:
Reactions: LordBig2000

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSaviorOfImpregnation-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
So New content is scene with some housewiwes who did not have content before.
I have a question, I beat the kraken but now the beach not available anymore, what Can I do ?

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Can anyone compress this game? 2 GB is a lot for someone like me who use joiplay to play it on mobile, pixeldrain or mega are the best option since those two are reliable

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Both. You can whore your girls out for free skills so there's netorase. There's also netorare where if you don't fuck your girls often enough then Bob will come and fuck them himself. Apparently one of the new events also plays cuck content even if you try and opt out of it.
Wow, so now the new content for this update forced you to the cuck route?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow, so now the new content for this update forced you to the cuck route?
This game has always been broken, usually horrifically. The dev either doesn't seem to be the best at programming or is making their game way too complex, I suspect the former. There's been instances where questlines would soft lock, events would repeat, events wouldn't fire, or they'd only fire from the wrong input and usually break. I liked this game at first but every time he fixed something 3 more things would break and I kinda just gave up on it a few updates ago. Hearing that someone who turned NTR off got NTRd at the beach was enough for me to know I made the right choice.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
the beach NTR issue might be a v1.0 issue that never got fixed rather then new content.
since, for some reason my saves from v1.0 don't have the beach done. and its been like a year since I last played this.

The new content is:
1. serena the vampire, wife of the innkeeper in the middle of nowhere to the right of minotaur village.
2. can fuck the museum curator
3. wife of the innkeeper in the succubus village. requires you to do beach.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes