VN Ren'Py The Scheme of Betrayal [v0.2] [Fronz]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 462, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 466, in <module>
ui.interact(suppress_overlay=True, suppress_window=True)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 319, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 322, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 462, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 466, in <module>
ui.interact(suppress_overlay=True, suppress_window=True)
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 478, in event
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\chris\Downloads\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\TheSchemeOfBetrayal-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 319, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 322, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
TheSchemeOfBetrayal 0.1
Fri Jun 9 18:34:12 2023

Frxnz

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Hi all, I'll try to answer your questions. And so, at the moment the game only prologue and I myself have not yet fully determined with the tags. Incest in the game for sure will not be, as the plot there is no characters with family ties. Character name change will be available, but in later updates. This is my first project and I'm just learning. I hope that in the future I will be able to meet your needs, if not all, then at least most. Enjoy the game!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hi all, I'll try to answer your questions. And so, at the moment the game only prologue and I myself have not yet fully determined with the tags. Incest in the game for sure will not be, as the plot there is no characters with family ties. Character name change will be available, but in later updates. This is my first project and I'm just learning. I hope that in the future I will be able to meet your needs, if not all, then at least most. Enjoy the game!
Will this have a harem path? Will there be ntr or sharing girls with other dudes? (not that I want it)

Reactions: battali0n

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
mate, you might have a fun concept but please, for the love of all that's holy, get someone that speaks actual english check what you wrote/translated. not everyone understands either slavon (no clue which country you're from) or their humour so most sentences tend to make little sense.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just saw this today. It looks pretty interesting. The mercenary part is what grabbed my attention. My curiosity wants me to find out what's going on. The preview pictures also contributed to it so I'm going to try this one out.

Reactions: Frxnz
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes