RPGM The Second Circle [v0.3.1.0] [Dragon Vicarious]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Manage to power through it, the game is short, once you reach the end its just says ya reached what's its currently in the game so i expect a lot. But it was fun. One thing i dislike is some really annoying save spots string about with enemies so near the bonfire, once you move out, if you are not fast enough, its a fight. Beside that and one very ridiculous high health common enemy that is a pain to kill, i will keep a eye on it. Not bad at all.

There is no gallery mode sadly (Yet?)

there is Vore. so add that tag, no pregnancy for those wondering. The main character inside giant cum slimes, in some cases partially, and the boss's soul are vore, there is a Cutscene where you give it to the witch the boss's soul to get its cock as a weapon, its inside of her ass, hence the image on first post, the hand sticking out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rf300400 and bro111

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm curious to see what other status effects will be implemented.

(Not a fan of the non-"clothing/armor" thing they went with but it doesn't bother me too much either so it's whatever.)

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I can't tell from the preview screens: is there actual bestiality in here, or is it just more tentacle shit being classified as bestiality?
Well the newest update added dire bears so maybe that is what the bestiality is referring to.
Oh and is there an easier way to level up? This game is EXTREMELY grindy. Maybe a save file? Or Level skip? Because as it stands it is a bit much with the unskippable animations in battles.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
ok so apparently you can buy infinite potions from the cloaked guy at the serath's refuge. makes things easier, but I still think the true solution to the god awful combat system is to use common sense regarding the subjects I've mentioned before

nvm, the potions don't stay with you for some reason
yeah looks like a bug.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Thankfully it wasn't abandoned but I was worried due to there being no posts for three months and with very little support on Patreon I thought they might have given up (or lost interest) and moved on.

toprakkb

Feb 16, 2023
Could be nice if there'd be a shortcut for phials. Always pressing x, 3 times down and 2 times z kinda gets boring sometimes. Also an option to dont show seen "battlefuck" scenes. GREAT GAME! I love it, waiting for it.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes