3.00 star(s) 90 Votes

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
"you need help mom ?" in next pic sister answer "no honey i can do this" !!! bugs bugs bugs ! to bad for this game and for this milf !

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm I loved this Milf From Start (y)but Removing Incest :( and more Bugs :eek:
+ Last Scene Milf Dating another Men and She wakes Mc (Maybe She got Fucked ) :sneaky:

Even if Game Continues so many Contents are not Unlocked
I bet 1 or 2 Years more to wait but with no Incest =Not For Me (n)

Good Luck with Game (y)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Incest isn't really removed. Original code use few variables to add incest but part (can't say how much) of code don't use them. :unsure:

Sep 24, 2020
Hmm I loved this Milf From Start (y)but Removing Incest :( and more Bugs :eek:
+ Last Scene Milf Dating another Men and She wakes Mc (Maybe She got Fucked ) :sneaky:

Even if Game Continues so many Contents are not Unlocked
I bet 1 or 2 Years more to wait but with no Incest =Not For Me (n)

Good Luck with Game (y)
Milf dating another men ( i know him )
Is him you friend black men office

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I didn´t play the current version but did you guys follow what aorrta wrote on his patreon page:

Now for the game and its continuation.

Be sure to start a new game by choosing «Demo version».

There are some flaws and bugs that I will correct in a week, but the overall picture of the new version is visible. I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

Please understand that the new version of the game is incomplete. Some parts lack sounds, music, video transitions. This will all be done in a short time. When I publish this post, the game will lie on the new Patreon.
One more dev that don´t realise that it is better to wait "that short time" then to get us guys angry with the shitload of bugs every time. We have waited a long time for this and we can wait a short time longer, but please without that many bugs and please a little bit more of content. This way i get just angry again about the dev and leave his f... games alone! There are hundreds of AVNs more worth to spend my time on.

The worst is that we have a few devs which are not able to send a changelog with the new update. That sucks.

Man, this game was so cool, the render looks very nice and with that behavior he dont get his goal. You dont earn money in this way.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I didn´t play the current version but did you guys follow what aorrta wrote on his patreon page:

Now for the game and its continuation.

Be sure to start a new game by choosing «Demo version».

There are some flaws and bugs that I will correct in a week, but the overall picture of the new version is visible. I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

Please understand that the new version of the game is incomplete. Some parts lack sounds, music, video transitions. This will all be done in a short time. When I publish this post, the game will lie on the new Patreon.
Am I having a stroke? What does that even mean?

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Need help please. How can i call a taxi to get into office after breakfast. mom give me 20 bucks

Voinac

Feb 22, 2021
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'update_2_near_mary_and_margaret_office'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/season_2/work_talks/work_talks_main.rpyc", line 488, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'update_2_near_mary_and_margaret_office'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TheSecretReloaded-049b-Season2 0.4.9a
Sun Jun 5 18:30:50 2022

3.00 star(s) 90 Votes