3.00 star(s) 90 Votes
Jul 24, 2023
was abandoned right ? It's real or scam ?
I'm not here since the beginning, but from what I've learned, the dev been in a state of milking his patrons and not actually doing any update to finish the game.

Imagine if he got the dedication and motivation of NLT, even if just half as much, we definitely already get a second game. I have to say the potential is there, I think his strong point is the render and art style, definitely one of the tops in my opinion (if he got everything in check). But the reality, he got pretty much zero dedication of actually doing something substantial and finish everything, he just settles for milking state.

Reactions: MisterKr and Z3D666

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good morning, let me understand is this yet another remake, or is it a game apart from the main game? If it's a separate game like Mary's Routine there isn't much to do, 3 minutes and I played it with nothing to see or do , so I would like to understand the dev for three years or more has done nothing to continue the main game, he presents himself with yet another 3 minute game, but do you know what his intentions would be? The game is also well done but honestly it's tired.

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
Password of lola's computer in season 3?
You can look at this reply. :D https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secret-ghosted-thrilled-v0-4-9-5-2-aorrta.49470/post-11433941

You may be the 21st person to ask this question (of course this is just a joke). If you use the search field while on the sharing/thread page, it will search within that post/thread and the replies given to it unless you change any settings. In this way, you can find a solution to your problem more easily.
1727440419466.png
Edit: I prepared the answer but forgot to send it. When I sent it, it seemed like it was a repetition (because others said this question had been asked before), sorry about that. However, since it also says how to search for the thread, I am not deleting the my answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuatha Dé

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
You can look at this reply. :D https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secret-ghosted-thrilled-v0-4-9-5-2-aorrta.49470/post-11433941

You may be the 21st person to ask this question (of course this is just a joke). If you use the search field while on the sharing/thread page, it will search within that post/thread and the replies given to it unless you change any settings. In this way, you can find a solution to your problem more easily.
View attachment 4075260
Edit: I prepared the answer but forgot to send it. When I sent it, it seemed like it was a repetition (because others said this question had been asked before), sorry about that. However, since it also says how to search for the thread, I am not deleting the my answer.
how to search and sort by latest reply

3.00 star(s) 90 Votes