VN Ren'Py Completed The Secret Ingredient Is ... [v1.0] [Velkami]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Damn I love the idea of using Skyrim Mods to create stories with Renpy! More of these should be used.
The only thing better would be using Skyrim mods to create stories with anything else but Ren'Py. Considering it's outdated, unsafe, and generally slow and has a high of engine to game ratio, space wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slayerz

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
I didn't understand. Is this game or story with simple choices like writing mc name and the route only these choices?

Velkami

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh fuck yeah! A proper skyrim game!
Gonna give it a try once the download is finished.
I recognise her Tattoo but cant remember. Probably Alchemist ?
I didn't even recognize that as from Fullmetal Alchemist, even though I watched that show a few years ago. That's really cool I think, fits in well with the narrative.

The tattoo for the game iself is from a mod called Render Tattoos

Did you use ENB or ReShade to improve the gfx or not? I am curious and cannot really tell. My point was just that it will enhance the graphics a lot if you do.
I used the Silent Horizons ENB. I do have ReShade installed, but I haven't really done anything with it yet, so im not sure if it had an impact on the graphics for this novel.

Here's the modlist incase you want to check it out and not download the whole game for it.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Secret Ingredient is [1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.3 GB/ 287 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Developer Notes:
I didn't have the option to check the Linux version. It's built with Ren'Py so I guess it should work, but let me know if you're having issues.
As a Linux user (debian) i can say: It works. Played once normal and once fast with skipping text and different choices.
Personal note: The main menu with animation is a bit heavy on the CPU (top says 150% which translates to 1 1/2 threads on my i7)

Reactions: Velkami

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Seriously, WHAT skyrim mod is so detailed and has such, ahem, functions? Asking for a friend.

Velkami

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Seriously, WHAT skyrim mod is so detailed and has such, ahem, functions? Asking for a friend.
If you're is asking about the sex animations themselves, that's the SexLab mod with specific animation packs. The static poses are different poser mods used with PoserHotkeysPlus. You can find a list of the different mods used in the modlist .txt file, but if your friend wants to know more about any specific mods, feel free to ask any questions. On his behalf of course... :sneaky:

Reactions: troll822

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you, Velkami :cool:(y)
I keep a special folder for this kind of kinetic AVN called "Shorts." It's stuffed full of short kinetic AVN title like this, the best of the best! I was pleased to add The Secret Ingredient Is... to that growing list of awesome shorter titles from devs like Hold, Miki3DX, TheDude3DX, Puppetmaster3DX, AZO, Philly Games and now Velkami! Huzzah! You are in great company, my friend! Thanks for a fun story with great renders, even some quality animations. It would be nice to see even more animated scenes next time... provided that you are still interested in making more of these. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
I certainly hope so!;)(y)
Oh... and don't think I didn't recognize JK's Angeline's Aromatics! Great choice for your alchemist's shop. Love that mod! Yes, I am a mod hoarding uber fan of Skyrim SE. It's my favorite game ever. :love: Angeline Morrard is a sweet old bird but she can't hold a candle to your Ellyn.:love:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ludart and Velkami

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Secret Ingredient Is ... [v1.0] [Velkami]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes