5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
I can not meet the swordmaster. I can not give idol to pirates. I can not buy the map or the sword. So, have I already finished this version 0.2?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Did the church event but I'm stuck at otissa. I can't figure out where or what to do to get her out of jail.
Go to Store and buy Mint, after that go back to Jail and give her mint, there will be scene with Sheriff, after that scene return back to jail and unlock her cell and enjoy scene

Sep 4, 2017
Go to Store and buy Mint, after that go back to Jail and give her mint, there will be scene with Sheriff, after that scene return back to jail and unlock her cell and enjoy scene
But how do I unlock her cell? I have the latest version, I bought the mints, gave it to her but when I tried to unlock her cell, there was some dialogue with a spanish sentence that google translate translated as "I'm afraid that in this release I can not do more". I don´t understand it.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Yes, I got that scene.
Sheriff kick your ass out there, Otissa will be naked, after that you can go back and unlock her cell, little sidenote - i dont if this i tied up with progress on governor (woman) and stealing her "thing"
Because i free Otissa after i stole from Governor house

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
To free Otissa, you need the chalice from the church altar and fill it up with grog from the grog barrel in the kitchen of the Scum ...err... Pirate Bar. ;)
If there is no chalice, you probably have to help the girl in the church by bringing her the candles from the shop. If you don't have the money for the candles, you get it from the pirates with the rat, if you get paid for taking their flyers (or whatever they offer that nobody wants to have).
The save of the old version did not work properly for me. I had to start a new game. But maybe the reason was that in the old save I got the idol first and then, with the new version, I tried to free Otissa. I dont't know. In the new game I freed Otissa and then went to the governor's mansion to get the idol. The old version and also the actual version both seem to end after getting the idol. So probaby no relevant game step is possible then. An obvious bug, if you aks me.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do I give the flower to the dogs? In the original, you had to give them the meat and the flower... but here...

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
So I got the governor's Idol but it won't let me talk to the females and it's not in my inventory? Is this bugged? And how to talk to swordmaster without touching something?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So I got the governor's Idol but it won't let me talk to the females and it's not in my inventory? Is this bugged? And how to talk to swordmaster without touching something?
Those options are not in game yet

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I think we could do with a list of what you can actually do in this game, as it's not very clear.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
This game has a walkthrough? Because I'm stuck after stealing the mansion. Someone help me what I do later, as the stolen item does not appear in the inventory.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So, 0.1 in July 2017, 0.2 in July 2018? So, at that release speed we'll see 1.0 in a decade.
O.O

First release, April 2018
Second release, May 2018
Third release, (delayed), July - August 2018...

Nothing released in July 2017 :D

About tits... Well, In this game 90% of womans have big boobs. Not all! but well, is a "busty lusty island" :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends
The new version of Lusty Island has been delayed due to problems with the rendering server ... But we are in it, the animations take many frames and this is heavy for the server.

We can visit the forest (and get lost in it), buy the map, invite a glass of grog to a girl, and we will have two new full scenes.

I leave here an advance.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote