VN Ren'Py The Secret Of Mom And Me [v0.5.0] [Mr.I.Game]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
we all have bad/harmful recesive genes in our DNA, depending on our family and whatever diseases are present on the family tree

if 2 people with the same, and same ammount of bad genes breed, the chance to pass them down to their offspring is higher

its pretty simple, say, Type 2 Diabetes can be hereditary, so, if a dude has it in his genes, and he breeds his sister, who also has it cuz well....siblings, then guess what happens to the baby?
2 diabetes can breed outside same family tree too you know
Also there is not such thing as same gens, only similar ones
I dont get it
Also involving what you said it includes a higher chance for good genes too
So I dont see any extra trouble here

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I feel kinda down after this one
I mean I don't have such thing in my life but I definitely know what stands for "Everyone other then you are dumb and ugly"
Also I still want a science prof that incest actually downgrade your family tree
Rape your own blood-kin is basically raping so yeah fuck those ones who even started it
On the other hand when two people actually love each other then why not?
Age, blood, gender or w/e else is not important when a couple has it all in their comfort zone and keep it under their privacy
Well that s my opinion at least

And I drop your game after all this mind-tearing stuff about what to do in such a situation
I guess this is too mind burning for me and also cringe, meh
I strongly believe that such situations IRL will lead to no good outcome in any way possible
Also I hope this never happens to anyone
Well like some here said if there is some nasty gene running in your family inbreeding will increase the chance of the gene to manifest.

However inbreeding is huge problem only if it is continous first generation of inbreeding doesn't really havr that much of risk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeLisk and Fillear

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
its an example of a disease, you can pick any other disease you want, point is the same

also "good genes" are irrelevant, its the bad ones the ones that will kill you or make you deformed
That's why you have to enjoy another hole with your mother (I made it my own fetish myself throughout the years, pussy is overrated). But hey, thx for popularizing biology science at a forum detached from reality as far as possible (in a favor of fantasies for pleasuring ourselves).

We all know that incest is the one of the most disgusting and unnatural fetish for the most real-life females, unless you have a 9+\10 looks, status etc. So don't worry, this is not gonna happen for the most of us in a real life, despite how we would've wanted it at a certain point - there is very strong "hardwired" mentality against that from a females side, inherited by a thousands of years of evolution. Merging of motherly behaviour and a sexual desire behaviour toward one person also feels extremely unnatural for real-life females.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
its an example of a disease, you can pick any other disease you want, point is the same

also "good genes" are irrelevant, its the bad ones the ones that will kill you or make you deformed
How did this thread become a eugenics discussion? Why not talk about the game instead?

Observe:

The game is okay. I like incest and moms, obviously, so this is right up my alley.
Not so much in love with the Koikatsu style, but that's just a preference thing. The lighting is very flat for the most part making a lot of renders feel featureless.
The story progresses fast enough to the good part, though I'm struggling to buy that the MC is both 18 years old, and still going to a school that has Parent-teacher meetings.

My biggest complaint is the machine translation and that the MC is very demanding. Not once has the MC asked what the mother wants or feels, so I don't like him very much.

Reactions: mr.i.game

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
JustJane: Thank you for your review :D

I did those endings on purpose, hehe =]]
I want to have two slightly troll endings for those who hate incest games, so I can shout at them: Hey, my game can also have some humane, non-incest endings =]]
Thank you for the game!

About those endings: You can do whatever you want, it is your own game :)

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
How did this thread become a eugenics discussion? Why not talk about the game instead?

Observe:

The game is okay. I like incest and moms, obviously, so this is right up my alley.
Not so much in love with the Koikatsu style, but that's just a preference thing. The lighting is very flat for the most part making a lot of renders feel featureless.
The story progresses fast enough to the good part, though I'm struggling to buy that the MC is both 18 years old, and still going to a school that has Parent-teacher meetings.

My biggest complaint is the machine translation and that the MC is very demanding. Not once has the MC asked what the mother wants or feels, so I don't like him very much.
Regarding the language issue, if there are many people playing this game, I will consider finding a translator to help, or if anyone wants to rewrite incorrect sentences in native English, that is extremely welcome, hehe

As for MC being too demanding, he is currently in the stage of applying pressure to her, so there's no way he can easily give in and ask what his mom wants. If he asked, she would want him to stop immediately...
Everything will change when she accepts his love.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
If anyone wants to rewrite incorrect sentences in native English, that is extremely welcome,
What's your native language? I may be up to the task, if that's Russian.

By the way, I recommend you to watch the anime from a link below, for finding a good patterns of which slices of life are good to include in a such a relationship model, as in your game (I haven't played it still, so maybe I'm wrong about your intentions):

There's no incest or any 18+ things (she is not even a mother of the main character), but I liked a general desirable motherly behaviour model here.

Last edited:

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
What's your native language? I may be up to the task, if that's Russian.

By the way, I recommend you to watch the anime from a link below, for finding a good patterns of which slices of life are good to include in a such a relationship model, as in your game (I haven't played it still, so maybe I'm wrong about it):

There's no incest or any 18+ things (she is not even a mother of the main character), but I liked a general desirable motherly behaviour model here.
Thank you :)
I'm not Russian, but I can't reveal my nationality publicly. Adult games are quite sensitive in my country, so this is a bit delicate. As you can see, I only release my game in English, not in my native language =]]

The anime looks good, if I have free time I'll watch it. I've watched a few anime similar to it before, also about slices of life

Reactions: Lerd0

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
What with all this random ntr pleading freaks in comments?
not the first time, new meta?
Lerd0 will get your ass

So anyway good talk in comment section and good that author is against ntr stuff
We need more men like him

• Haha
Reactions: mr.i.game and Lerd0

Marphey

May 13, 2019
What with all this random ntr pleading freaks in comments?
not the first time, new meta?
Lerd0 will get your ass

So anyway good talk in comment section and good that author is against ntr stuff
We need more men like him
Trolls. I bet they are the same people who spam "Is NTR avoidable" in NTR game threads.

Sep 23, 2021
also, dev....I won't be able to every month, but I will gladly help with cleaning up translations to better English when I have some free time, if you'd like.

• Red Heart

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
also, dev....I won't be able to every month, but I will gladly help with cleaning up translations to better English when I have some free time, if you'd like.
Of course! Anyone who wants to help is always welcome :D
You can go to game/scripts folder. It contains scripts files: day01.rpy, day02-09.rpy, etc.

You can open them with any txt file editor, edit them, then package these files into a zip file and post it to this thread or send it to me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote