Fan Art The Secret: Reloaded [Aorrta]- Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
I know there Is Core Fans Of Marry Hicks
She Is in My Top 10 All Time Fav Mom

Support Her Here:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'm trying to figure out the central unique appeal of the mom in this game--I think it's the air of sophistication, a certain sense of unattainability which you know is not going to obtain forever...

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
to bxIvan

psyco75 meant to say decrease hair size. If there isn't a single slider, there might be two; one for front to back and the other for side to side, but it is still the issue is model head size is smaller that the skullcap of the hair so decreasing the size of the hair should do it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
to bxIvan

psyco75 meant to say decrease head size. If there isn't a single slider, there might be two; one for front to back and the other for side to side, but it is still the issue is model head size is smaller that the skullcap of the hair so decreasing the size of the hair should do it.
no just increase the size of the hair, also because they are so deformed and decreasing the size of the head I do not like

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The black poke-through on heads is because the hair is larger than the head, so tell me how does increasing the hair size fix that?