Fan Art The Secret: Reloaded [Aorrta]- Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Richard Fappington

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
The black poke-through on heads is because the hair is larger than the head, so tell me how does increasing the hair size fix that?
It's actually the opposite. When the head clips through the skullcap of the hair it creates those black lines. It can be fixed on a lot of hair assets by only adjusting the forehead depth rather than the entire hair size (if that's an option). OOT hairs are notorious for this.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The black poke-through on heads is because the hair is larger than the head, so tell me how does increasing the hair size fix that?
Really, increasing or decreasing parts of the hair or parts of the head all work. The problem stems from a collision of two surfaces (even though one is transparent, that apparently isn't checked for until too late in the calculations and the problem rears its head). The solution of scaling is to create separation between the two surfaces (the head and the hair's scullcap). Which object ends up on the outside and which on the inside when finished doesn't really matter. Although depending on the exact hair asset's fit, which type of scaling will solve the problem with the least amount of change will vary.

(but I will add that the hair asset being parented to the body means it can often pick up any scaling done to the body as well... meaning separation isn't actually created... whereas scaling the hair never also scales the head)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Make Mc Fucking her until she gets pregnant :cool: (y) Pregnancy Photos + (I love original milf picture new ones its not good)
Last game update she is not looking like original :cautious: