3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ah that sucks, I assume cause of patreon? No plans for a patch? That's the usual get around for that?
He hard coded the difference into the text instead of using callname tags. So I doubt there will be a patch unless someone take the time to rewrite the script files entirely.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
He hard coded the difference into the text instead of using callname tags. So I doubt there will be a patch unless someone take the time to rewrite the script files entirely.
Dang that sucks :/. Ah well can't have everything the way you want it, still looks good so I'll get over it.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Android version doesn't work, can't even open the app. Someone pls help
Can't open the game in android?

Extract the Zip and copy the folder containing the obb file to your android/obb folder

Play the game, and be left excited for the next episode!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Removed prohibited Content....yes that's it no further explanation Necessary...?.....(n)

So as a Game Dev. You should take the time and explain reasonably exactly what needs to be CHANGED!!!!

just as a reminder....last Update was really shitty and explained and now that is not something!....

..this way you can Ruin your Project!!
Are u even supporting the dev?:FacePalm: Idk just asking cuz ur like in rush. If yes i will still silent

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What was removed exactly ? And so if I get this right, if I download this, I'll have LESS images than the previous version ? Lol

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Lets see no new content, questionable content removed.
Cheesey attempt at humor at intro...or was that Public Service Announcement? Either way a waste of time by the DEV as this info is already out there and rammed down our throats everyday. Could of taken way less time just to tell people to stay safe. So basically the DEV should let people know that this is basically a useless update.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What was removed exactly ? And so if I get this right, if I download this, I'll have LESS images than the previous version ? Lol
It has been mentioned on the last 5 pages each, so I might do it for this one as well.

As per Patreon policy, the incestuous content has been erased from the game. None of the renders have been removed though, Mary just isn't your mom anymore.

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
So I understand what happened and what was removed, but just one question to clear things up:

I got 0.4.2 in the short time it existed; Am I correctly assuming that – content-wise – 0.4.1.4 is the same as what I already have now?

Thanks.

petereater

Sep 19, 2017
Well here is what I think if anyone cares

1) If you have a foot fetish you have come to the right place!
2) It's Flash-tastical!- I had a small seizure playing this game. My Wife found me in the den with no pants, frothing at the mouth and unresponsive.
3) Not Buggy- even with my piece of shit windows 7 walmart special.

There are only a few things I really don't like

1) What's with the animation for- I took a taxi to work! and oooooooow its dark outside! Whoray! its Morning!
Either the Dev is a virgin......or everything, and I mean everything, is exciting to him/her/his. Things such as, taking a bath, brushing your teeth, shaving your dog.

2) So I get it, everyone loved Big Brother, I MEAN LOVED BIG BROTHER- I can't accept that it's over. I fell into a horrible depression when the developer pulled the life support on that one. But this Dev from the preview is hinting that the main character is going to webcam his mother and sister in order to save his company? That sounds original and makes no sense- didn't he fly in on his own private jet and shag a whole bunch of models, sounds like he is pressed for cash.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.5a . is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit: 24.12.2021: Update the mod to the curent version 0.4.5a
Edit 05.06.2022: I abandoned the incest patch.I wrote the reason here

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a difference for tagging purposes between "Cheating" and "NTR"? I've notice a distinction in some threads; some use both while others use one or the other. They seem basically the same to me.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It has been mentioned on the last 5 pages each, so I might do it for this one as well.

As per Patreon policy, the incestuous content has been erased from the game. None of the renders have been removed though, Mary just isn't your mom anymore.
I have no sex content with her in my save. Did i miss something ?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes