3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
this game is now the best in it”s prime.

the game is incest patched already, anyone has an unincest patch ? ill never do that with my mom,

View attachment 1851683
(i love you, mom)

You take that back! She is gorgeous just the way she is ... marvelous wonderful babe!

DEV changed back MC's mom to old style already? Or she still looks like 60 years old hag?
hey guys,
i would inform you that i abandoned the incest patch
Very astout as this game is now the way is always should have been.

• Angry
Reactions: bobdillan

Isidora N.

Mar 14, 2022
New Version = Bugfest.
What hurts most to watch is, to see so much creative talent wasted by unprofessionalism in other areas. Sad.

Because most of good graphic designers are lowest IQ for story and plot

In other words they are good in graphics so their ego is on the roof top cause morons think they are great writers for story or plot too.

Imagine fireman to say : '' Im better than doctor for surgery '' or vice versa some idiot who bake great bread to say , I can fly plane better than pilot.

Because of ego maniacs , games are more and more shittier. Just because someone is good in 3D design usually sux too much in writing of book , novel or simple story plot of a game.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Because most of good graphic designers are lowest IQ for story and plot

In other words they are good in graphics so their ego is on the roof top cause morons think they are great writers for story or plot too.

Imagine fireman to say : '' Im better than doctor for surgery '' or vice versa some idiot who bake great bread to say , I can fly plane better than pilot.

Because of ego maniacs , games are more and more shittier. Just because someone is good in 3D design usually sux too much in writing of book , novel or simple story plot of a game.
This is something that I have oberserved often too. Thats why tried to devolop my softskills, over some dacades, and always tried to work with skilled ppl. from other disciplines, that are also capable of working in a group, to close such gaps and learn from each other.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Isidora N.

Isidora N.

Mar 14, 2022
This is something what I have oberserved often too. Thats why I devoloped my softskills and always triedf to work with a skilled team that is also capable of teaming.

This is why (example) MORTAL KOMBAT SUCCEED :

1 guy was great in graphic or 3D design
other in audio
third in story and plot

Too bad all I see here on this site are ego maniacs who think (if they) can do beautiful pictures with DAZ models , they can write a book or good novel. As I said...3 ppl can do games better but too much greedy 1 GUY will continue to lie costumers over and over till some smart human like myself not pointing the truth and then developer realize he cant handle the food bigger than their stomach.

Most of devs taking larger load they think they can swallow...LMAO

Reactions: McZoy and razfaz

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
I started all over again, but at some point, in the second chapter, when I go to work it gives me an error, I can only stay at home to pass the time and interact with the mother and sister without doing anything

Reactions: Anaskm07
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes