3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
game starts off with an amazing sex scene on plane, then has tons of grind and never returns to the same level with any following scenes. more tease than anything else rest of the game. It teases tons of hot girls, teases future dates, but after 3 years we still never get to go on 1 date.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
its very EZ to tell mary should be mom the characters refer to her as the MC's mary.....
If someone can and want do that then do it. If you need the version just before incest was removed to make it easier I have it I think. I've got the one with Vicki's date and Mary being called mom.

You have to:
  • Go through each instance of 'Mary' and see if it is MC thinking or saying it and replace with 'mom' if it is.
  • Compare non-incest version to yours and see if there are other changes, like the backstory, and replace it with the old one.

I'll still be too busy till mid July though.

Reactions: Supermexican1

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
game starts off with an amazing sex scene on plane, then has tons of grind and never returns to the same level with any following scenes. more tease than anything else rest of the game. It teases tons of hot girls, teases future dates, but after 3 years we still never get to go on 1 date.
There are many reasons this is incorrect. The project was practically dormant for a very long time and was only picked up again 2-3 months ago.
What do you mean teased? Do you mean that fucking them is teasing? Length to sex-wise this has a lot of sex.
We did get a date. It was the first one too.
There's been an overhaul to the script so the English isn't so broken, that took time. Next is a big update, let's see what happens.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
There are many reasons this is incorrect. The project was practically dormant for a very long time and was only picked up again 2-3 months ago.
What do you mean teased? Do you mean that fucking them is teasing? Length to sex-wise this has a lot of sex.
We did get a date. It was the first one too.
There's been an overhaul to the script so the English isn't so broken, that took time. Next is a big update, let's see what happens.
Moreover I don't feel like there's "tons of grinding" or any grinding at all. Having played Big Brother and Lucky Mark, I know what is true horrible grinding with shitty stats. Here in the first 10 minutes you already fucked two women in the plane. I feel like people confuse sandbox with grinding :unsure:

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
teasing, never fuck mom, she only rubs your leg, flashes you and lets you dry hump her, never fuck or go on a date with the office girls. get exactly 1 date at a restaurant and no sex. only other sex is in office where you blackmail the models, which is not a date. you do have sex in very beginning, great scene with lots of options, but never have that again. you get 2 BJ's and 1 final sex scene in office, which is rushed and no options like in very 1st scene. i will concede sandbox but I'm new to this scene and ma not sure what that means.

D

Deleted member 2088186

Buckle up people, because it will take around two years to get any incestuous sex, if the dev’s money-smart. The end goal of this genre is the taboo sex; this is the same as the hero defeating antagonist, their henchmen, and returning to the ordinary world with the elixir to save their tribe, ending the story.

The game ‘The Twist’ is a perfect example of how if you are given incestuous sex over and over, it gets boring, as the novelty of this forbidden relationship wears off (of course they’re related: that’s the twist). The dev will long this out with a million pointless sub-characters (notice how so many games of this genre keep on adding characters for no other reason than to try to hide the fact THERE IS NO STORY), and hours of dribble that they think is meaningful dialogue, and a story that was probably put together on a crumpled envelope between the words: BILL OVERDUE.

Of course, a well-written story could have the most depraved orgies every single release, and it’d still be interesting, and you’d want more (regardless that only a handful of characters were in the story).

But that would require a skilled writer; the only thing game has going for it are its graphics and its chosen genre (like Midnight Paradise).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
teasing, never fuck mom, she only rubs your leg, flashes you and lets you dry hump her, never fuck or go on a date with the office girls. get exactly 1 date at a restaurant and no sex. only other sex is in office where you blackmail the models, which is not a date. you do have sex in very beginning, great scene with lots of options, but never have that again. you get 2 BJ's and 1 final sex scene in office, which is rushed and no options like in very 1st scene. i will concede sandbox but I'm new to this scene and ma not sure what that means.
You date Vicky from the office. There's a whole patch of the game literally called "Date Vicki".
You have penetrative sex with 5 women if I recall correctly and have otherwise sexual relations with an additional 3(Mary among them).
Probably the majority of games on F95 doesn't see MC have sex with 5 women over the entire game. This game has the potential to blow that number out of the water.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Incest Patch:
Installation: Unpack in The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\game
Now Mary will be considered MC's mother.

This is a first edition so if you see any slip-ups, be sure to either message me in a PM or mention me here.

BTW, I know this is close to the next version, but doing this once for the game makes it much easier to do again. You can expect the incest patch to be up within 30mins of me seeing the update.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes