3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
soooo many cutscenes
pick up furniture, and where to places them WHY SO MANY?

Username when your entered name should be
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRINKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee scene with lola, when glen comes in he says "username"
when mc meets ellen in the lobby on 3rd day? username error
talking to shannon pre 1500 money
vicki "hey "username" what do you think of this place"
looks like your hot "username"

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
So is there actually any new content progression in this or is it just more rerender and text change nonsense? Played the initial release and I think the last update was bj or hj from mom/landlady. Hate when devs do this, if you're going to pick up an abandoned game pick up where the story left off.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
that was stupid! I was promised 1/3 of the company so its mine now, really? don't know if ya realize this, but there's another 2/3. guess mom and son, meaning they still own the company.
who would of thought? son has to support family any way he can, how original. I liked the way the old version was going, but, most have been to hard. That's to bad
(I'm playing this a 2:00 am maybe I missed some dialogue but as far I readed and understanded)
- Family Friend owns 1/3 of the company.
- So the mother have the 2/3 missing after husband died.
- MC never got a share of the company, neither her sister.
- I'ts a family company bc family its involved on it [Mom + Son + Daughter]
- Coworkers + Models "respect" in somehow MC + Daughter bc both are gonna inherit the company in a future.
- I'm pretty sure the mom got scammed on those "Business Meetings".

tehzle

Sep 28, 2018
been supporting aorrta quite a while on patreon after the original release back then just like many other people. this is probably work from a cpl years ago when he announced he'd remake the whole game and already had some renders ready... so sad, i loved where it was going back then and it still might be going somewhere good with this version but waiting another 2 years... meh

came back for akita, played through for chloe, will wait for the next two years to play the re-reloaded version :)

Reactions: supermanz95

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
Always more GB for shit. He wants money for a new TV or new bed.
Maybe he'll find some idiots who don't know him for a few cents.

Reactions: Jarul

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Ok, i have to say this... Sorry but the ending in this version as of right now IS STUPID AS FUCK ! Sorry, but the "creator" has no clue of how a business or company ownership even works... Seriously ? Some jackass that works for a business or company walks in and says "I own the company now because i said so" Wow that the dumbest ass shit... And then some mystery woman that pops up ? Not to mention that the son tells the mom he overheard Glen talking shit and scheming on a phone call and the mom chalks it up to him "not sleeping well" What kind of retarded ass shit is that ? The creator needs to get a grip and turn of the ignorant stupidity...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
LOL ! Some people need to learn and read up on how death and inheritance works... More education = less stupidity...

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Ok, i have to say this... Sorry but the ending in this version as of right now IS STUPID AS FUCK ! Sorry, but the "creator" has no clue of how a business or company ownership even works... Seriously ? Some jackass that works for a business or company walks in and says "I own the company now because i said so" Wow that the dumbest ass shit... And then some mystery woman that pops up ? Not to mention that the son tells the mom he overheard Glen talking shit and scheming on a phone call and the mom chalks it up to him "not sleeping well" What kind of retarded ass shit is that ? The creator needs to get a grip and turn of the ignorant stupidity...

I think Katgza said:
- I'm pretty sure the mom got scammed on those "Business Meetings".

Have you played the game... ?! He just banged two girls in the plane, how is that fukin real? Not to mention all girls are sluts according to the dialogue...
The -lose the company because mom's stupid- subplot it's least of the problems this vn has.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 30/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The secret reloaded" version "0.4.3aChristmasEdition".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The secret reloaded" versione "0.4.3aChristmasEdition".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 14/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The secret reloaded" version "0.4.2a".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The secret reloaded" versione "0.4.2a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 01/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The secret reloaded" version "0.4.1.4".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The secret reloaded" versione "0.4.1.4".

Here is the Italian translation of "The secret reloaded" version "0.4.1".

The link is:

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The secret reloaded" versione "0.4.1".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes