3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
hey guys,
i know that people ask for an update from the incest mod.I came home from my work around 12 minutes ago that is the reason why i don´t have written something.About the incest mod i don´t update it today.In my country is it 11:13 pm.I must see when i update that.I think that i update that betwen tommorow and sunday but i don´t promise that.The next week i will have not time to do it. I try my best to to update it fast as possible.
nice bro! I will wait for it then :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The fuck is going on with this game.... MC is a spineless little bitch hoeing his mother to instagram... he gets tossed around by every girl and only has eyes to fucking foots, mom ageing 800 years since last update is just the cherry on top of this whole disaster. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure:
The MC needs to find her account and pretend to be interested. Imagine the MC showing up to the restaurant as his mom's blind date and the two of them end up fucking like rabbits!

• Haha
Reactions: Misteriol

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The fuck is going on with this game.... MC is a spineless little bitch hoeing his mother to instagram... he gets tossed around by every girl and only has eyes to fucking foots, mom ageing 800 years since last update is just the cherry on top of this whole disaster. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure:
Are you serious or is this another over-exaggeration?

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Are you serious or is this another over-exaggeration?
No, the mother literally aged 800 years. The MC now refers to her as, Mummy. ;)

Last edited:

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
Oh great, a 4+ year old game pointlessly rebuilt from scratch and up to 0.45 with less than an hour of content. Seems like his Patreon is also pulling in at least $600/month, too. Admitted, that's not a ton, but it's also more than this deserves.

Can we get glacier tag for bullshit projects like this? I think tagging projects that never update would let people know not to even bother starting them. This isn't a game. It's a concept demo shopped to investors.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This story is all over the place now, I can't say I'm a fan with the direction this game is headed. There's no choices in this game at and story plays out just as a kinetic novel would, everything is forced from the sex scenes to the idiotic break in scene.

Before I get any deeper I wanna address the elephant in the room.

What the fuck happened to Mary's character? She looks horrible now, if she was presented this way from the very beginning it wouldn't be this bad, but this totally takes the air out of this game for me. Sometimes you just shouldn't fix what isn't broken, she looks bad now and this my honest opinion.

The update picks back up with Jerry and Vicky's half assed scheme to break in Margaret's house, completely oblivious to the fact that she and Thomas more than likely could have some kind of security in place, they made it look it was a casual visit. But if that doesn't grind your gears, the geniuses not only decided to perv a Margaret herself while she was sleeping, but have a unavoidable DP scene with a random slut that nobody asked for. Because who cares about going to jail when you can have a forced DP scene with a lard ass right? The scene plays out like anyone with a brain expected it would with both Thomas and Margaret finding out about the break in, which means they're probably plotting against MC and Mary and of course they're probably gonna to be to dense to spot at first. Thomas now apparently has a past with Mary so if you weren't annoyed by the story before... you will be now.

Jane Wells and Lola is probably the hottest women in the game right now, because it sure as hell isn't Mary anymore.

Regarding the paywall topic, there is no paywall, not that I've seen at least.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
This story is all over the place now, I can't say I'm a fan with the direction this game is headed. There's no choices in this game at and story plays out just as a kinetic novel would, everything is forced from the sex scenes to the idiotic break in scene.

Before I get any deeper I wanna address the elephant in the room.

What the fuck happened to Mary's character? She looks horrible now, if she was presented this way from the very beginning it wouldn't be this bad, but this totally takes the air out of this game for me. Sometimes you just shouldn't fix what isn't broken, she looks bad now and this my honest opinion.

The update picks back up with Jerry and Vicky's half assed scheme to break in Margaret's house, completely oblivious to the fact that she and Thomas more than likely could have some kind of security in place, they made it look it was a casual visit. But if that doesn't grind your gears, the geniuses not only decided to perv a Margaret herself while she was sleeping, but have a unavoidable DP scene with a random slut that nobody asked for. Because who cares about going to jail when you can have a forced DP scene with a lard ass right? The scene plays out like anyone with a brain expected it would with both Thomas and Margaret finding out about the break in, which means they're probably plotting against MC and Mary and of course they're probably gonna to be to dense to spot at first. Thomas now apparently has a past with Mary so if you weren't annoyed by the story before... you will be now.

Jane Wells and Lola is probably the hottest women in the game right now, because it sure as hell isn't Mary anymore.

Regarding the paywall topic, there is no paywall, not that I've seen at least.
He butchered Mary's look, I wasn't thrilled when I saw her. What's worse is everyone else looks the same. But we'll probably going to to deal with this Thomas character for a while unfortunately. You never know what to expect from this Dev, he made Glenn out to be this badass now he looks like a spineless stooge. My guess is that Thomas is final boss of the game he's probably going to make a move, lie or manipulate Mary in some way.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 41, in <module>
NameError: name 'watch_tv_01' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpyc", line 41, in script
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 41, in <module>
NameError: name 'watch_tv_01' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2 0.4.5a
Fri Dec 24 03:02:27 2021

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
AND ANOTHER

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 54, in <module>
NameError: name 'mom_in_bedroom_01' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpyc", line 54, in script
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 54, in <module>
NameError: name 'mom_in_bedroom_01' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Dec 24 03:03:17 2021

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
AND ANOTHER

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 67, in <module>
NameError: name 'scrtp_push_02' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpyc", line 67, in script
File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 67, in <module>
NameError: name 'scrtp_push_02' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Dec 24 03:04:14 2021

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last edited: